hot summer days

The heat was 102.

The last hope+brain drain were forced to be at work today....why?

Because.

".......dear God it's hot.."

"UGHHH! Aye can't believe we have ta' be here!"

"Well patty it is our job..."

"But easter! I don't wanna sweat to death'!"

"Valentine,your apartment complex has a pool.can we be their today?"

Valentine was about to answer till Christmas interuped her.

"No. We can not.this is about looking for theonite readings here."

"But Christmas it's hot!.."

"Not you too Easter.."

Brain drain then came into the room wearing nothing but his swim trunks.everyone except Christmas,starred in weirdness while Christmas blushed a bit.

"Everyone,I had just gotten a huge theonite signal from the 9 ears waterpark! Get your swimsuits,we're going!"

"YES!"

1 HOUR LATER

Everyone was having fun with their families eating,playing, and riding rides.

The last hope+brain drain pulled up to the waterpark soon enough.

Christmas wore a magenta two piece swimsuit with little nurse crosses all over it,her hair in a ponytail and carrying some of the lab equipment.

Brain drain was still wearing the swim trunks he was wearing before but the only thing that changed was that he had a cap on.he carried the other half of lab equipment.

Easter was wearing a green one piece with cute little easter eggs over it along with a sun hat on her head.

Patty was wearing color changing two piece.when dry its yellow,when wet it's pink.her goat horns being the highlight of her look.

Hallow wore a nice black one piece with a fluorescent black fabric tied around her waist.she was carrying the floaties.

Valentine was wearing a sexy blue striped bikini with a nice extremely mini skirt that came with the outfit.she also had pink heart sunglasses on.

"Alright everyone since you all want to have fun,me and Christine will look for the signals you all can...have fun In the sun or something." And with that,brain drain and Christmas left to do work.

"Oh look patty,they have a food making and eating contest."

"Perfect'! I'll eat ta' food and yer can cook it!"

"Sounds good to me.well see you two later."

Patty and easter left leaving valentine and hallow alone.

"Well Damm.....OH! Look!"

Hallow pointed to the sun drop,the highest ride in this waterpark...

"...........you wanna go on that...?"

"Yep! C'mon! It'll be fun!"

Valentine had a feeling that this will not be fun..

"C'mon valentine! What's with you?!"

For the past 10 minutes hallow was taking valentine to rides and more rides in which valentine made a statement of "hell no!"

"We could just do the kiddie pools!"

"Really val? What are you scared?"

"........"

"...oh my-you are!"