𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔵𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

3rd pov:

(UA pov)

Aizawa get inside the class with a cold face.

"Listen here you dumb shits."-Aizawa

The class look at Aizawa with a confused face since ever since Izuku left Aizawa didn't teach them except the new Zukusquad (Momo, Jirou, Mina, Bakugou, Koda, Satou, Kaminari and Kirishima).

"We're having an exchange program with Hanvard Highschool. Get your asses ready. We're leaving in a week. Any dumb and useless questions?"-Aizawa look at the class who betrayed his favourite child with a cold glare.

Iida raise his hands.

"But sir we are we staying? And is it Hanvard school as in the first hero school in the whole world? What country are we-"-Iida said before cut out by Aizawa's cold glare.

"Shut your stick up ass."-Aizawa give Iida a really cold glare.

"We will be staying at someone I know and just want to remind..do.not.overconfident. If you mess up once he will kick you guys out. I had to beg him to let us crash at his house for free. But you guys."-Aizawa said while pointing at at the Ochasquad.

"You guys have to work to eat and live there or you guys will be staying on the streets. Do not mess up with your stupid dumb asses."-Aizawa said.

"But why do we have to work and they don't?!"-Ochako said with a mad hint in her voice.

"Cause the owner say so you stupid dumb bitches."-Aizawa.

"Sir it's not-"-Iida said before got cut off by Bakugou.

"Get that stick out of your ass can you?"-Bakugou said while laughing follow by his squad along with Aizawa's chuckles.

Iida got embarrassed and sit down on his seat and clench his fist in piss.

A week passed

UA is in the airport and they all in group.

"Before we're boarding let me remind you guy. Do.Not.Make.A.Mess. The family we're staying at is not a normal family. In the plane I will tell some rules we should follow in the house."-Aizawa

After 30 minutes of waiting they went on board of the plane.

BIG TIME SKIP (WHEN THE PLANE LAND ON AMERICA)

The class get off from the plane and saw some group of black men. They were confused cause those black men went to them but Ochako and Tsuyu (sorry I'm making her like this cause of the plot) is simping over them cause they look hot.

"Class 3-A and Aizawa?"- one of the black men suit ask.

"Yes."-Aizawa

"Please follow us."- one of the black men suit.

The class follow them to a few limo line up outside the airport. The class got shock to see that they're going to a rich person house. Ochako and Tsuyu planning on seducing the owner cause if they get the owner they will get the power but what they don't know is that it will be their biggest mistake ever.

Black Stars pov:

(They got the name cause they're stars but stars that break laws. The black means criminals that they've done all the time. The stars mean they're the stars of America and they're the hopes of America.)