Chapter 3 : First Date...Already in Love

luke Pov:

As I pulled in to the parking lot, I looked at my beautiful mate sleeping. She was mumbling in her sleep before I said "Wake Upppp..." In a flirty voice. I was so excited to bring her here This is a restaurant that My family owns and I practically grew up here its special to me and i want to share this with her. When she opened her eyes I stared into her ocean blue eyes. She said "Hey babe, Im so sorry I was reallt tired, I guess." I just stared at her and said "It's fine, I love watcing you sleep, You are so cute asleep." Are u ready to go in and eat some of the most delicious food you will have ever tasted." I asked. Yea let be touch up real fast so I look ok."She said As she said this i notcied se was insecure but not like this its like her emotions are out of wack at different times. I said "Babe, you always look beautiful!" She looked at me and smiled and I went to the passenger side and opened her door bowing like a gentlemen which i got a laugh out of her from it.. Her laugh is so cute.. When we got to our table we sat down and talked forever then my mom and older sister came out of the kitchen and started walking towards us, I was getting very nervous. "Hi im Lukes mom and this is lukes sister." "We wanted to come and meet you he has been talking about u ever since u too met." My mom said I was getting reder then a tomato. "Hi im Hope and its nice to meet you." After there introduction to each other she said she loved them which made me happy. So we ordered and ate and talked and i found out stuff about her parents , and how they have meetings all the time and leave her alone so i decided she will stay with me. We talked about her future as soon to be future Luna. When we got done we started driving to my Pack House.

Hope's Pov:

While we were in the car we were holding hands and i was cuddling up next to him he gave me his varsity jacket and I laid there singing " LoveStory" - By Taylor Swift, Hey I am a teen girl i love taylor swifts songs. As we pulled up to a gate I could see the pack house from here it was huge Luke said It was 6 stories but I mean each had there own floor Luke said Since he was considered Alpha He Had The 6th floor Pent-house, His Beta/Bestfriend had the 5th floor. And so on and so fourth. When we walked into the house was scared, But he could since it and grabbed my hand so tight i could barely feel it. But thats just the kind of guy he was, And thats one of the reasons why I love him. Everyone bowed to me knowing I was there soon to be Luna but I didn't care for it I wanted to be treaed normal not royal so after 2 more people bowed to told everyone else to pleaase just wave or say Hi. Luke just chuckled at me, I playfully hit him in the chest. It was funny. We went up to our floor and laid in the bed for hours just talking about everything and nothing at all with the ocusaional make-out sessions.. I was in love with him and he wanted me to move in but i told him not just yet the thing really holding me back is that i haven't told me about my rapist. And my wolf also has a feeling that they are hiding something from us. And hopefully he tells me soon..

Lukes Pov:

As we got ready for school, I noticed something was wrong with Hope, But when i asked her she said she was just fine. Intill she was about to eat breakfast and got sick and threw up everywhere, I was of course holding her hair back doing everything i could but it killed me to know she was hurting and i couldn't help her.. I scheduled her a doctors appointment, And told her to stay home but she is to stubborn and wouldn't listen to me. So we sped off to school.. Once we got to school i carried all her things and we went and sat with Hopes friend Melody, She was a nice girl, But got very excited over everything! But for some reason all the guys were staring at her, which was making me and my wolf very jealous and very over protective.. At lunch we went and got food Hope 2 big trays full, She was sick this morning but now is fine and she's so small i don't get how she ate all of it but she did. She had me very worried and I couldn't quit thinking about her in till i saw her after school waiting at my car.

Thanks guys im so happy Im getting reads and votes.. Vote, Comment, Fan, Peace:)