Sex Lies && Mindless Behavior Part 20

Home

Steph: So how was it last night? (giggling)

Summer: Mom, they're so sweet! They really know how to treat a girl!

YN P.O.V- "damn right they do.... Prince really does!😍"

YN: They really are Steph, & today they're taking us to Disneyland(screaming) I mean if it's okay with you.

Cameron: All that screaming & shit ain't called for! Damn y'all just met them niggas yesterday stfu! (goes up stairs)

Steph: Don't mind him, he's been moody lately! Nigga need to get him a girl!

Jordan: word! But madre if you guys meet them you'll love them, I know daddy will.

YN: Yeah Ma, speaking of him,where is pops?

Steph: He.... had to go away on a business trip to Florida for 2months....He left you all plenty of money though.

Summer: man fuck that money, he think.money will buy our happiness. NO that shit doesn't he ain't never here... every since he got that job he's never home or he's busy!

Steph: You guys, he's still your father, he only does this to make you all happy.

YN: it's not about the money, that he gives up it's the fact that we can't have family night anymore because the nigga ain't here. you know what FUCK THIS SHIT, I'm going upstairs, I need to talk to.my bestfriend Cameron. (Goes upstairs)

Steph: Let's let her cool down let's go get something to eat a nigga hungry!

Summer: aha, ma you dumb!

Jordan: shit I feel you Mommy, my black ass hungraaaay tooo let's go to Roscoe's!

(Everyone leaves to get something to eat therefore, only you & Cameron are upstairs )

∞Upstairs ∞

YN: (knocks on Cameron's door)

Cam: Come in....

YN:(walks in) hey,....um is my bestfriend still available to talk?

Cam: (looks around) ugh I don't see Princeton around so.....you're talking to the wrong guy.

YN: (sighs) Really Cameron look, I'm sorry for leaving you,I'm sorry for the pain I've caused, I'm sorry for everything I've done too you these past couple of days...

Cam:(still silent)

YN: Cameron please I'm sorry what more ca- *GCO*

Cam: YN I'm not mad at you, I already told you its the fact that were siblings & I got maads love for you & I can't have you. ...

YN:(silent....you get lost in Cameron's voice & big brown eyes)

Cameron: YN....are you even listening ? Heeeellllooooo YN oh my go-*GCO*

YN:shut the fuck up.(starts kissing Cameron,starting to pull up his shirt)

Cam:(Deepens the kiss,starts unhooking your bra...bites your lip.) you sure you wanna do this?

YN: if I wasn't would I do this(starts sucking on Cam neck leaving a hickey🙈🙊) now lay back.(pushes him back on the bed)

Cam: well damn! (Starts kissing you back,rubbing your area..)

YN:(moans) shit Cameron!

Cam:(pulls down your pants & panties) lay back & relax. I got this.

Cam:(starts licking your area & squeezing your chest) I like your taste

YN:(laughs) you seem like a pro (pushes him down for more)

Cam:(starts eating you out faster & faster)

YN:(arches your back moaning loudly,while leaving marks on Cameron's back) faster Cameron FASTER!😁👌fuck I'm gonna....💦

Cam:(smirks) go ahead! (Licks all of your "juices" then he starts fingering you with two fingers very fast none stop)

YN:💦👅😁 yassss daddy! Ugh (switches positions with Cameron) my turn 😏

Cam P.O.V- Body of a fucking goddess! 👌🙌

YN:(starts riding Cam slowly...) (you start singing) ima ride this dick all around the woorrlllldd put my hands in the sky wave em side to side😂

Cam:(moaning loudly) fuck YN! damn girl you know how to work it (starts bouncing you on him faster & faster)

YN:(gets off of him,& crawls towards him) I fucking love you! Idgaf if this is wrong I wanna be with you! (Starts tongue Kissing him)

Cam:(deepens the kiss...bites your lip) I love you! Now let's go take a shower🚿

YN: oh shit yeah i do have to get ready to go to Disneyland with them tonight. Anyways, hmmm shower together ? Round 2

Cam:you ain't said nothing but a word.

(You freaks take off for the shower for round 2)

😎Later On😎

(Stephanie & the girls return you & cam head downstairs to eat)

-hai pals👋 uhh this story seems boring....is it comment below & let me know.. & I also just started a new story called Silent Love go check it out lemme know if ya like that one two! Also, I'm about to start writing stories on Instagram & I'll probably be on there more so follow that page @mindlessly_misbehaving for those stories well I'll be working on the parts all week. I'm very busy k! Bye love you guuise! That's all the updates

xoxo-Jasmine😘✌