Chapter 8 (!)

Chapter 8 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"I'll pay you twenty dollars to give my friend over there this cup with a laxative." Niall says while pointing to Harry, who is trying to figure out what checkout line to get into for when he's ready.

"I could get fired for doing that." She replies once he places the pill in the smoothie.

"I'll double it to forty. It's a harmless little prank, I promise." Niall says, pulling forty dollars out of his pocket.

"Fine." She responds, taking the money and placing it in her back pocket while looking around for her manager.

"Make sure he drinks the whole thing too." Niall says as she stirs the smoothie to make sure the pill mixes in well.

"Got it." She replies, then putting a big smile on her face.

"This prank is going to be the best one, yet thanks to you." Niall whispers to her with a wink before walking away.

Once he gets back to his lover, he walks them over past the smoothie stand. The worker starts to advertise the smoothie. Immediately, Harry starts to buy into it. He stands there for a while and asks the woman some questions about the product. Niall watches him take the drink and then start to sip it. The worker looks over at him discretely and gives him a thumbs up. He returns the gesture and tries not to jump in joy as he starts to think about what's going to take place later today. After he finishes the drink, they continue with their shopping. It wasn't much left for Harry to buy, so they make it in the checkout line a lot sooner than Niall expected. He really wanted to take his time so the drug could really kick in. That was something he didn't have to worry about for long. They make it to the parking lot when the drug starts to take effect.

"That smoothie made me so disoriented and nauseous all of a sudden." Harry says while resting his hand against his stomach.

"That's probably the health benefits kicking in already." He replies as he unlocks his car and opens the trunk.

"I do not want to be awake then if it's going to feel like this. I need a nap." Harry says, leaning against the car to ease his foggy vision.

"Why don't you come nap at my place since it's closer?" He asks as he starts to carefully put his groceries in the trunk.

"What about my groceries?" Harry questions with Niall closing the trunk, then opening the passenger door for him.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind sitting in my fridge for a bit." He reassures him with a laugh as he gets into the car.

"You are too kind to me." Harry says before his door is closed and Niall enters the driver seat.

They arrive back at Niall's apartment, where Niall puts away Harry's groceries. By the time he is done with that, he finds him lying down in his bed with his eyes just about to close. That's something that he just can't allow right now. Instead, he stalks over to the bed with a chaotic storm building inside of his eyes that can't seem to focus on one spot. His mouth starts to salivate, his chest won't stop buzzing, and his brain is going into overdrive. When he gets close enough, he takes off his own shirt and then starts to undo his pants. The noise causes Harry to look over at him with his brain, having a hard time understanding what is happening. It isn't until his own pants start to come undone that he gets the strength to speak up.

"Why are you taking my pants off?" He asks, making an effort to pull them back up, but his arms feel so weak to do so.

"Because you're going to give me what I've been craving for for a long time." Niall tells him, lifting him up a bit to pull off his shirt.