It's okay

Basil was anxious. He still didn't get an answer of Sunny knew. He was over thinking everything he could about the situation. His thoughts got louder, overlapping each other, he began to get dizzy as he couldn't focus on anything. Sunny grabbed his shoulders, "Basil. Please.. Talk to me..." Basil shook his head, as if the thoughts would fly out of his mind. Sunny guided Basil to sit down, by pushing on his shoulders while he began to sit on the floor. Basil sighed loudly, and Sunny did the same. "You know... You know you're my best friend.. Right?" Ouch. Did Basil just get friend-zoned? What did he expect from his best friend for years? There's no way he'd feel the same. Of course his best friend wouldn't be inlove with him. Stupid, stupid, stu- "Basil?" "Huh!?" Basil jumped up, and shook his head. "You did it again.. Did you hear me?"
Basil looked at the floor, he twisted his hair with his finger, untwisting.. Then twisting again. "Do you like my hair..? I forgot to ask you.." Basil muttered. Sunny's expression changed, he was worried, staring at Basil twisting his hair, but then tried to make eye-contact with Basil as he nodded. "I do. I was going to tell you but.. You know." he said quietly. Both of their cheeks turned a light pink. "Sunny.. Um... You know how.. I've been upset lately?" Sunny abruptly spoke, almost interrupting Basil. "Yes, I've been so worried. Please, please tell me what's wrong." Sunny scooted forward to show he was listening. Basil looked up at Sunny. He attempted to make eye-contact, but quickly looked at the wall past him instead. "It's.. Your fault.. I guess." Sunny gasped for air, "Wh-" Basil shook his head again. "No, no! You didn't do anything. I'm sorry. It's because.. You're.. Um... Perfect." Sunny jolted in shocked and looked Basil in the eyes. Basil looked up from the floor. Sunny had to take a moment to process what was just said to him. "Me? Perfect? No.. No. I'm not. I mess up all the time - I can't play the violin.. I always mess up when I'm playing with Mari. She gets so upset sometimes.. And.. I'm so quiet.. I barely make any friennds.." Basil had never heard Sunny speak with so much emotion before. He's quiet, of course, but when he does speak, it's usually monotone. Even if he's worried, or happy, you can normally tell by his expression. Not his tone. Basil grabbed Sunny's hand. "No.. You're perfect to me.. Is that weird? Hahah.. I'm sorry.. This is so awkward." Sunny put his left hand on top of Basil's, which gave him confidence to continue.