GLUB GLUB

"Glub Glub" he whispered as I caress his fishy edges. "Glub glub." I whispered back to him softly. Glub glub was our always. His tail gave me a sharp slap on my upper thigh, I knew my master was satisfied.

His scaly skin felt particularly slimy today, It made my hand slightly moist. It was a pleasant kind of moist that made me feel satisfied. It has been like this for 1 month now. That's 1 month of his slimy skin rubbing against my chest, my chest hair has never been so clean. I never knew a fish could make me feel this good. He stared into my soul with his mysterious black eyes. this excited me more than I had ever imagined.

The complexity of his human like tail intrigued me, I could not resist the silkiness of his large orange fins. I placed his moisture-laden fin on my face soon feeling the excitement this brought me. My fish fetish was really coming to life, I knew it was real ever since I began to get a certain feeling whist watching Nemo.

his soft lips gasping for air made it hard to concentrate whilst breast feeding him though my strap on teet. His fishy mucus layer coated me, I liked it. As a child it was my dream to nurture a Magikarp finally I was living it.

We had a great time together, I knew he was there for me when no one else was. I told him all of my dirty little secrets, it was almost like we were in a relationship. I guess we were in a way. Now I know he couldn't tell me about his affections for me but by god he could show me. It's amazing how much a fish can please you emotionally and of course physically. To help us bond we used to bath together. When I took him out of is bowl he tried to escape my slimy grasp. "Not this time" I laughed. Bath times were incredible, they made me feel so alive.

But then everything changed. We were once bathing together but now everything has fallen apart. I thought that we could live forever, gain the power of immortality, but nothing goes right. Not anymore. Everything I've done since I was little has been wrong. Being with my master has changed everything he made my life complete. He has done the littlest thing, but has made the biggest effect. We spent so much time together, and now this. What have they done? Ever since I was little they've been bullying me, and they still do, they won't stop. Now they've done it, they've pushed me to the limit. I'm going to destroy every last one of them.

It all happened so quickly, I didn't have time to think. How? Why would they do such a thing? Anger burned deep inside me, names were shouted across the room, tears streaming down my face like a raging waterfall. There he was. Light reflecting off his beautiful scaly body from the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. After all the things we had done together, he left me. But why? Many of the people at my school thought I was crazy. ONLY I HAD THIS SORT OF BOND. So why? Why would this happen to me? That was the last time I ever saw him.

My so called friends thought that it would be funny to mess around with my beloved master, which enraged me. I saw raindrop like substances roll down his blushed scaly cheek. Hanging there like an angel, but in the wrong hands. Disgustingly dirty hands clasped my master. I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed for him, but all was left was shrieking laughter echoing into my ear. Being surrounded by scums dancing around me made me feel like I wanted to explode. I felt as if a hole has been punched inside my heart, and unfixable hole. They were about to experience the pain that I felt when they threw him inside the boiling hot pan.

I grabbed the broomstick inside the closet and charged towards the one who was holding my master. I jabbed his stomach making him curved his back, taking this opportunity to squish his head in between my knee and my elbow. I held him in a headlock so that he would understand the pain I felt. I stretched my leg outwards and aimed straight for his crown jewels. Within that second I heard the fire alarm go off. That was when I had realised that the fire alarm was created by the boiling pan growing too hot. I let the man go in shock, and he ran away like an elephant from a mouse. I turned and looked towards the overflowing pan. My mouth was hanging open. Staring at my brown coloured master I knelt down and cried. I clenched my fists in anger because I couldn't do anything to help him. Banging my fists onto the hard wooden floor, blood pouring out from my knuckles.

What could I do now? Without him? Without my beloved master I was a nobody. I decided the only option was to eat him. I chewed on his juicy flesh but of course removing the bones. He wouldnt make me choke, not this time, not again. One last fishy slap and that was it, down my throat he went. He was gone. Later that day i returned to the petshop in hopes of finding a new master. None would suffice. The pet store owner asked me why i was back so soon. i could not tell him the truth. i could not tell anyone the truth, not even myself. As i viewed the small leathery fish flapping around playfully in the water; all i could think of was my master and the two words that haunted me. Glub, glub.