WELCOME

Hello, Dear Readers!

Welcome to Twin Flames

Above is the song that really inspired me so much in the journey of writing the book. It's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea but I'm someone who turns to music when it comes to my writing. The band that sings the song are really close to my heart because of the kind of music they create. They inspire me everyday and I will continue to look towards them for creative reasons. So if I had to put a song to the whole book it would be HALAZIA by ATEEZ.

I hope you guys as the readers enjoy reading my story and allow me to reach my goal of being an author! I hope starting here on Wattpad will get me to where I want to go. I've seen so many people publish books and have their dreams so I wish to do the same with mine! I have another Original work out called Pyrohpis. The book has to do with Greek gods if you would like to go check it out on my profile.

Thank you for taking the time to read my book! I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please take your time in voting or even commenting. Anything small to let me know that people are enjoying the story and that it's catching the right audience! I would appreciate it!

Enjoy your reading!