"1.

xiao's pov.

"xiao, i think you should check your twitter." Kazuha told me.

I turned on my phone and saw a tweet from venti. It was a photo of me doing my biology exam with the caption as 'aww look at xiao emo pookie bear stressed over am exam'. It was posted 3 minutes ago yet it has over 1k retweets,

'fans do really act fast..'

"I will murder venti today, and no one is stopping m-"

"there's a new student in our class, please welcome in y/n." the teacher announced, cutting off xiao.

"i guess the teacher will." kazuha giggled slightly.

a female with (h/c) colored hair and (e/c) eyes. though, she was wearing a mask, like me.

"nice to meet you everyone, my name is f/n l/n. feel free to call me y/n though!" she bowed at the end of her introduction.

"alright, thank you y/n. please take a seat in an empty desk."

she walked towards to the back near where i sat.

"do you mind if i sit here?" she pointed to seat beside me.

"no. i don't."

"alright! thanks." she said as she sat down on the chair.

'seems she doesn't recognize me from 5wirl..'

﹒✦﹒
y/n pov.

'im glad no one recognized me.. i didn't want to deal with a swarm of people surrounding me.' you sighed in relief.

you were part of the band, incin3rate with hu tao and yoimiya. and you had practice with them after school, your only mission right now is to not get recognized by anyone.

you just continued to take notes on what was written on the whiteboard, while taking a quick glance at everyone in your classroom.

everyone was focusing on the lesson, except the person beside you, xiao.

'maybe he's just extremely smart.' you thought to yourself.

﹒✦﹒

you were now switching to your next class, so you went to go to your locker to grab the required books for the next lesson.

though, when you arrived at your locker, you saw a familiar figure. it was hu tao. it seems her locker is beside yours.

"Y/N!!" hu tao called out to you while charging at you, giving you a hug, slightly chocking you.

you patted hu tao's back signaling that you could barely breath. hu tao immediately backed away and rubbed the back of her neck.

"sorry y/n! i just missed you!" she said with a grin

"right, but we see each other everyday to practice at the stud-"

hu tao immediately pressed her pointer finger against of your lips to prevent you from saying anymore.

"shh! aiya your going to give away our identities." she whispered to you.

"sorry hu tao" you apologized.

"alright! we're gonna be late for our next class hurry up!!"

"oh right-"

you quickly switched your books out and walked towards your next class, which was with hu tao, fortunately.

﹒✦﹒

you were now in the middle of science class, and unfortunately, you were thirsty. though, you might think it wasn't a problem and you just needed to grab your water bottle and take a sip out of it, but no.