1

??? POV
A cold feeling surged through my body as I was following the third Hokage. He would occasionally try to ask me how I was feeling or try to see if I was ready for the next big step in my life. Although I didn't really respond, deep down I knew I didn't belong here. The old man slowed to a stop, causing me to stop as well as I turned to look at him.
"Wait here and I'll call you when it's time to come inside." He said, I only nodded in response as I watched him open and close the door behind him.
I leaned against the wall, staring up at the ceiling as I spaced out. 'This is stupid...maybe I should just leave. It shouldn't matter if I do this or not, even if I succeed. My life is meaningless-'
A warm hand touched my shoulder as I snapped out of my dark thought as I turned to look at the source. The man had a black slick back ponytail with a leaf headband covering his forehand, as he had a concerned look on his face. "It's time to come in now." He said with a warm smile on his face, i nodded as i then followed him inside the classroom and stood beside the third hokage.
I felt a dozen pair of eyes on me as I kept my head down, it was so quiet...almost too quiet and the staring only made it worse as I felt like crawling in a hole and burying myself alive.
"This is Misaki, she will be joining you all for your last two months of the academy. She is a little shy so I hope you all treat her well." The 3rd Hokage had said as I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder causing me to look up at him. He gave a small smile that was trying to tell me many things before ushering me to pick a seat in the class. As I looked around seeing empty spots next to my new classmates I saw one at the very back isolated from everyone else. My new teacher now known to me as Iruka had looked at me expectantly for me to choose my seat, I slowly pointed to the one in the very back as I felt myself trembling. "Very well, that will be your new seat for now, though I do hope that sooner than later you'll be more social." He said with a sad smile as I walked up to my new seat to sit down.
Time skip
It was time for taijustsu training, Iruka-Sensei took everyone outside by the track field in order to practice basic fight skills. I kept feeling people stare at me as I decided to keep my distance from them, I didn't like being around them. "Hey Misaki, since your new here why not show everyone what you got?" Iruka-Sensei had asked as I felt the stares return to me, I looked up at him with a blank expression as I made my way over to the center. I decided it was best to follow orders so I wouldn't be punished.
He then called some other kid up here...I believe her name was Sakura. He had us do some sign to acknowledge that this is a fight. It suddenly grew quiet again as I looked at her features, she had long pink hair and vibrant green eyes. She wore a red dress with green shorts with the blue sandals we have to were as beginner ninja.  I sighed as we were told to form the peace sign in order to begin.
Sasuke's pov
I watched as Misaki went over to the center of the field after her name being called up to fight. Unlike all the other girls besides Hinata, she was silent the entire time. I found it intriguing that the 3rd hokage even went through so much trouble to bring her here personally. Iruka-Sensei had them called up Sakura as her opponent for her first match. "Watch this Sasuke! I'll make sure to knock this out of the park!" Sakura shouted to me excitedly, I could only shrug as I watched the two girls prepare for the fight.
As soon as Iruka gave the signal, Misaki got into a defensive stance as Sakura charged at her. Sakura swung on the black-haired girl resulting in her dodging her attacks, Misaki then kicked at the other girl's feet causing her to fall as she got on top to restrain her. The pink haired girl quickly shoved her off, doing a back flip to get back on her feet. The black-haired girl had charged at Sakura swinging at her gut, causing her to tumble over, the black-haired girl was quick to restrain her afterwards it didn't take long for Iruka to tell them that the match was over.
Misaki's Pov
I stared down at the pink haired girl under me, as I stood up and extended my hand out to her to help her up. Only for me to feel a slight stinging on my hand, "I don't need your help" The girl grumbled, as she got up and walked back into the line. I looked over to Iruka-Sensei as he nodded me over there as well. I walked back to line and stood at the end, still far away from the others but close enough so that they can see me.
The matches went on for what seemed like forever until I heard my name get called up again, causing me to walk back to the center of the training field. I stood in front of everyone as a boy with black hair and black eyes dressed in blue and white stood in front of me. "Alright this is the final match, I believe that this will give us a basic understanding where Misaki is at in her training." I looked over at my opponent as he stuck out his hand to me, I hesitantly shook his hand as I felt his grip tightening. In less than three seconds he swung at me and I ducked. 'The match started already?' I thought as I forcefully pulled my hand away. He threw another punch my way, causing me to do a backflip to dodge it. I narrowed my eyes as I ran towards him, I threw a couple of punches as he blocked them with his arms. This continued for about maybe five minutes in my eyes but apparently it's been a lot longer than that.
"Alright you two, let's call it a draw! It's getting pretty late so it's time to go home." Iruka-Sensei interrupted us, as I immediately froze in my tracks, stopping the punch that was inches away from the boy's face.
I backed away quickly after the match was over and turned to head home. I heard a few whispers and mumbles behind me as I continued to leave. I absolutely despised being here with these people and I don't even know them. The cold feeling returned this time it felt worse than what it was when I got here, all I knew is that I didn't belong here.