Infamous- Pt. 4

Noah
"Is she gone..?" I ask as quietly as I can.

I hate Emma. I never want to see her again. I know Owen meant well wanting to invite Kitty but of course Emma would join her, and she's seen my car before, and-
Well, I'm getting kinda sidetracked.

"Yeah she's gone, I'll take food as payment" Heather answers

"Yeah, no" I'm so not buying her food.

"Whatever"

"Do you know where Cody is?"

"Try the game room, he's probably playing Mario Kart or something."

"Alright thanks"

"Anytime"

I promised him that I'd help him, and I want to keep that promise.

Geoff
Shit shit shit!!!! I messed up the guest list, oh my god. Emma isn't supposed to be here. I have to find her before she finds Noah. I got so stressed with work planning other's parties that I totally forgot about my own and made a huge mistake. I better make sure I didn't make any others.

Ok we have the food. Check.

Decorations. Check.

Drinks for the sober dudes and dudettes. Check.

Drinks for Duncan and Heather (the drunkies). Check. Probably shouldn't have gotten the alcohol since we're underage, but Duncan's already been to jail. He'll be fine.

People...
Oh shit, I fucked up really bad.

Duncan
I am so out of it right now. And I haven't even touched a drop yet. Ok maybe one drop, but that's not the point.

I'm not gay right?? I can't be gay. I'm supposed to like Courtney aren't I? I dated her and Gwen. Actually, Gwen isn't a good example because she's dating Heather. But Courtney, I'm supposed to like her. But I don't. I like someone else, but he wouldn't like me back. He couldn't. Could he..?