to the bathtub???💗

Ajen: again I'm sorry for arriving late

Its alright i guess plus we can finally spend new years together

Ajen: i guess your right.

So shall we ?

You opened the bathroom door and your lover saw how you decorated the bathroom with roses and red wine.

Ajen: wow so i guess we're relaxing?

Something like that

Both of you entered the big tub and talked and talked while drinking wine.Both of you slowly get tipsy.[and steamy]

Excuse me where is your hand going?

Ajen: i thought i was allowed to touch your body?

Ajen you should rest, dont you think it'll be better for you tomorrow?

Ajen: I'll be fine. Lets do this please

You couldn't deny your lovers request

[Smut !]

Ajen picked you up so your sitting on top of him in the tub. He slowly kisses you and takes control over the situation. You moan into his mouth which turned him on more. He slowly moved to your neck leaving bite marks and hickies everywhere.

Ajen please stop

But he didn't listen (that bitch😨!!?!💀)

He slowly started kissing your bare chest and moved to your nipples
and started sucking it as if milk were to come out. Then he slowly started touching you in places under the water.

Ajen- please it hurts

Ajen: hm?..O-oh i see

Your lover lifted you up from the bath up and took the bottle of red wine with him to the bedroom. You couldn't deny that you loved being held by him but you would know what would happen again. Ajen tends to lose control and you enjoy it but you don't want to admit it to him since its quite embarrassing.

Narrators pov:

He dropped you gently on the bed and drank wine straight from the bottle. "A-AJEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING" you said but he didn't listen then looked at you with such hazy eyes. You could see he was blinded with lust and he didn't care. "hmmm..you're so pretty did you know that?" Ajen said. "So..so pretty but I also noticed you look prettier in red" with that said he poured the bottle of wine onto you leaving you dripping wet in wine. "what the hell-". You were interrupted when Ajen started licking your body.

You kept moaning and you saw that he liked that and he wanted more. He slowly went down between your thighs and he spat on your hole. Leaving you shocked as he tried to center himself on your hole. "Ajen wait- WAI-AHH" you screamed as he entered you. He moved his hair out of his face and then took the bottle and roughly dumped more wine. He took the bottle to his mouth and then took in more wine but this time kissed you with wine and forced you to drink it straight from his mouth. You started coughing, "I like wine but i like it even more if i drink it straight from your body. Its like ecstasy". You were dead ass embarrassed and he could see you bright red still inside you he started thrusting slowly.

The pace slowly started getting faster and faster and you moaned louder and louder and he enjoyed it so bad.

He wanted more so he started touching all your sensitive areas making you moan more and arch your back making him go even deeper.

You could feel his thrusts get sloppier and slowly released inside you.

You thought it'll be over and what shocked you was that it wasn't because he got harder but both of you got shocked when you started hearing fireworks. *HAPPY NEW YEAR* you could hear people shouting that phrase and you looked to your lustful lover and kissed him on the forehead
"Happy new year", He looked at you shocked then looked on the clock on the side table,"h-HAPPY NEW YEAR" he shouted shocked and happy. Both of you couldn't be happier to spend new years together.

"But we're not over yet", he said leaving you even more shocked.
He picked you up and let you stay above him. "Ride me will you?". You were shaking because of the first round but you successfully let him inside you leaving him groaning in pleasure. You slowly start bouncing on his dick and you let out soft moans accompanying his groans. But you got sloppier so he took the opportunity to take control and thrust harder into you knowing this position gets him so deep into you...he got sloppier too and released into you again.

"So...should we wash up?" He asks. "Yes but separatly" you said knowing if both if you wash up together it would be endless rounds of lusty pleasure but you knew he had plans tomorrow so both of you should rest.....

Sweetheart..sweetheart?...sweety?

"Hm?" You said

"Ill be going", your lover said leaving a peck on your cheek and bidding goodbye..

Happy late new year💪 i was busy in the beginning of this month so i didn't really have time😭 hope you enjoyed😘