Chapter 5

The guys arrived in Italy and it was definitely fancy.

The first thing Liam did was rush to the area of his mission. Louis came after him screaming "Dont Leave Me!". It was Liam's time to shine. Well, not shine since he's supposed to stay secret and shining bright will probably blow his cover.

Liam arrived at the Eiffel Tower. At the top were the guys he was supposed to fight. Liam climbed and climbed doing some quite amaZayn parkour. Liam got to the top and the first thing he said was "Finally, that was a long climb!"

The Evil Guy: Aha so we meet again. Well, not really since we haven't met before.

Liam (LJPooo): who are you?

The Evil Guy: I am Sean!!!! I killed Juan.

Liam: How could you kill Juan?

Sean: I was jealous of his lunchbox and killed him so I could have his lunchbox. I still have it.

Liam: Show it to me.

Sean showed him the lunchbox and Liam took a picture of it. It still had Juan's name on it. He showed to the cops and that was proof enough to arrest Sean. Another Case Solved By LJPooo. Well, it is really The First Case Solved By LJPooo.

Liam came running back to the guys.

Liam: I was in the bathroom.

Louis: youre tummy must have hurt( looking at his watch) a lot.

Liam: Yes, yes it did.

Louis: Anyways, when are you taking me to eat carrot pizzas?

Liam: Soon enough.

Louis: yay

Zayn: Harry, come with me to the hotel were gonna be staying at.

Harry: Fine.

Niall: I'm gonna see if there is a Nando's in Italy.

Liam and Louis went with Zayn and Harry to the hotel.

At the hotel. The boys got their room numbers.

Louis slept with Zayn. Harry slept with Niall. And Liam slept alone. Liam's room didn't have a hot tub. The guys ordered food from room service. Liam ordered cookies. Louis ordered carrots and pizza to put the carrots on. Zayn ordered chicken. Harry ordered a pizza taco. Louis tasted the carrot pizza. Louis said "It is yummy." Harry wondered "what is taking Niall so long?" Niall came walking to the hotel with food and a doggie bag. He ate all the food and half of the doggie bag and let the others split the doggie bag into 4.

The guys had to prepare for a concert here in Italy. The were going to sing 5 songs: Summer Love, I Would, Kiss You, Little Things, and Back For You. The guys were doing vocal exercises when Liam stood next to the speaker and all of a sudden it exploded! Liam was extremely hurt. Paul rushed Liam to the Hospital. He was worried for Liam and without Liam they couldn't do the concert. While Liam was worried that he couldn't continue with secret agent missions. He was all burned and bleeding. Everyone was really worried.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for all the geography errors I just asked my mom and according to her the Eiffel Tower is in France. Also, if you don't understand amaZayn its a mix between amazing and Zayn. It is something we directioners use.

Chapter 6: Coming Soon