Chapter 96

Looking at the information about the Zhou family army and Zhou family army generals sent by Liu Ruhai, Li Yu couldn't help laughing, "God helped me."

Not long after, a large black figure appeared on the ground in the suburbs of Beijing. This is Nanwang's The coalition forces have arrived here.

The gates of the capital have been closed, the soldiers are under martial law, and are in a state of preparation for war.

"Hahaha, we are indeed the first army, the first to arrive." Nanwang was riding on the horse, and the tall city wall appeared before his eyes, which was his goal this time. As long as the city is captured, the world will become his.

"Congratulations, King Nan is about to fulfill his wish." King Mu smiled and congratulated beside him.

King Mu's fiefdom is poor and small, and he has long been eyeing the rich and powerful King Nan, the kind of flattery, just because King Nan has promised him a lot of benefits before, and promised him a piece of rich fiefdom after the success of the project. He is also happy that King Nan is in charge this time, and it is worthwhile for him to exchange for such a fief this time.

Hearing the words of congratulations, King Nan was even more proud, "Alas! According to the agreement with other kings, I can only become the lord of this world without difficulty."

The rest of the people also congratulated, "Nan It is well deserved that the king became the master of the world, and I am willing to honor the king of the south as the emperor."

"Hahaha..." He was happy with himself, but two horses galloped straight over from a distance, and they could see clearly when they got closer People, the smile on his face froze, and the laughter stopped abruptly.

He rubbed his eyes, as if he couldn't believe it, how could this person appear here? Shouldn't he be fighting to the death with those defenders in Jingdi now?

"Uncle Nanwang, Huan has been waiting here for a long time." Qi Huan greeted with a smile and cupped his hands.

The people present were silent, as if they were stunned, they didn't understand why Qi Huan appeared here?

That's right, the two cavalry who came were Su Wang Qi Huan and Li Yu, and Qi Yunan had already exclaimed, "Su Wang? Why are you here? When did you come?"

No wonder they were surprised, they still picked up two days ago. According to the news from the other two sources, it is said that they are still blocked on the way, and I am afraid that they will not arrive for a while, but is the Qi Huan seen here a human or a ghost?

The horse under Qi Huan snorted, and took two steps on the spot. Qi Huan stretched out his hand to comfort him, and smiled brightly, "Uncle Wang, Huan and the five thousand soldiers and horses were killed two days ago. He has already arrived at the capital, and is waiting for the arrival of King Nan's army before making overall arrangements."

"That's impossible." Qi Yunan's face turned pale, and he denied it in a voice. Where did Qi Huan and his five thousand soldiers come from? This is simply unbelievable.

None of the people believed it either, and they really didn't understand what was going on. King Mu looked at the two of them for several times, and when he saw the scene froze for a moment, he quickly laughed and said, "It's best that my nephew is here." Now, now that we have more strength, our odds of winning will be higher."

Li Yu stood behind Qi Huan, watching his nose and his heart, as if everything was out of the way, but when he heard these words, he I couldn't help laughing in my heart, a group of old foxes, why did they keep silent about the original agreement now? Didn't it be agreed that whoever arrives in the capital first will listen to whom? Hehe, now everyone seems to have amnesia collectively, without mentioning a word.

Qi Huan had long understood the virtues of these people, so he smiled without saying a word.

It was thanks to Li Yu and Uncle Gui that he was able to stand here at this time. At the beginning, Li Yu planned for him to lead five thousand recruits to follow the established route at the King Gui Qi Yuliang meeting. Uncle Gui Wang confessed his plan, and Qi Yuliang agreed to his plan after being stunned. Therefore, King Gui pretended to attack the city under the cover of Chujing City, but he brought a team of guards and light cars and set off to the capital to fight with Jian Cong. The five thousand elite soldiers led by Li Yu will make peace.

So without anyone noticing, Qi Huan arrived in the capital in one step in the morning.

The original embarrassing scene was ridiculed by Mu Wang, and Nan Wang wanted to say something, but was quietly stopped by Mu Wang, so he had to stop talking with a gloomy face.

"It's getting late today, let the soldiers set up camp on the spot, let's discuss how to attack first." Wang Lin, the counselor who has been with Nan Wang, rolled his eyes and suggested, skipping the previous topic.

Now his position in Nanwang's mind is already ranked number one, he believes that as long as he helps the prince conquer the country, he will never end up enjoying the glory and wealth.

Wei Chang and Gongsun Han, the other two counselors of the palace, did not join the army. Wei Chang and Wang Lin had always been at odds, so the Southern King arranged for him to stay in the fief, but Gongsun Han did say that he would not be sick. Lin, a counselor, came out.

However, Wang Lin was indeed capable. The Northern Expedition went so smoothly, Wang Lin could be said to have contributed a lot. Everyone nodded in agreement with his suggestion.

At night, the big tent of the Chinese army was brightly lit, and Nan Wang paced back and forth among the tents. He still didn't understand how Qi Huan got in front of him.

Sitting around are other kings, confidant generals and counselor Wang Lin.

It has to be said that Su Wang Qihuan's appearance out of thin air disrupted their plans.

"Tell me, how did he come here? Could it be that he grew wings and flew here?" Everyone was also puzzled, and they couldn't figure out why. Some people couldn't help but joked.

These words caught everyone's attention, and everyone looked at him in unison. Seeing such a situation, the man knew that he was reckless, his face flushed, he lowered his head and did not speak.

But he broke the silence, someone then said: "I don't know if he has wings, but he has already arrived in the capital." And he arrived before them all, he wanted to say something, and took a last look at the middle Nan Wang, the words came to his lips, but he swallowed them back.

No one expected this, Nanwang's mood at this time was like swallowing a fly, he couldn't get up and down really uncomfortable.

"What should we do now? Do we really have to follow the agreement and hand over to this kid?" Nan Wang was furious and regretful, why did he set such a rule in the first place? I really don't know that it will be cheaper for this kid, no, he is not reconciled, how can someone teach him to be willing?

Everyone was silent, no matter how you answered these words, it would be an offending job.

"My lord, don't get angry." Wang Lin said, with an inscrutable look on his face.

Qi Yunan's eyes lit up, and he turned to face him, "Sir, what's your plan?"

Wang Lin smiled slightly, "Your Majesty, there is no need to worry, we have an army of one hundred thousand, and King Su is only five thousand, how could he still pass you? "

This is true, and everyone nodded in agreement. It's just that the original words were said in front of everyone. They don't care about these things, but there are still some princes who don't deal with them. When the time comes, they will only fight I'm afraid it won't end well.

Qi Yunan's eyes lit up when he heard the words, but then he shook his head and thought about it.

"But it's strange to say, how did King Su manage to let five thousand soldiers and horses get out of our noses quietly?" Some people wondered, five thousand soldiers and horses are not a small number. He didn't even startle their eyeliner, no matter how you think about it, it's impossible, right?

Others also thought about it, and one of them hesitated: "I only saw King Su himself today, but not the five thousand soldiers and horses he said. Could it be a fraud?" These

words were like enlightenment, and everyone reacted, "Yes Ah, if only King Su came and no soldiers and horses arrived, then we can deny this."

Qi Yunan was overjoyed when he heard that, and nodded deeply, "Child Qi Huan, you actually cheated, hahaha, he has no soldiers, let's see how he can justify it.

" ." Someone raised a question.

"Whether it's true or not, don't you know when you have a look tomorrow?"

"In my opinion, two preparations should be made."

"Everyone!" Wang Lin stood up, "Everyone is right, no matter what, But here I have a solution once and for all."

"Sir, tell me quickly." Qi Yunan hurriedly urged when he heard that there was a solution.

Wang Lin smiled confidently, cupped his hands and said: "My lord, it was indeed agreed at the beginning who would enter the capital first, and who would be the main one, but hasn't he entered the city yet? Why don't you take this as the standard, but I don't believe it. Soldiers and horses can take the lead in breaking through the city gate."

"Wonderful! Wonderful!" Nan Wang couldn't help clapping his palms and burst out laughing, Wang Lin's idea solved his thorn in his heart, and he had been stuck in it ever since he met Qi Huan. In his heart, at this moment, his heart suddenly became happy, "Mr. is indeed resourceful. When the time comes, I will definitely reward you for your merits."

"Thank you, my lord!" Looking around complacently, among this group of people, they can only rely on their own ingenuity.

The next day, King Nan invited King Su to discuss important matters.

After Qi Huan received the letter, he decided to go to the appointment. Although he didn't know what they were planning, he just had to see the trick and break it.

In the big tent for discussion, all the feudal kings have also arrived.

Everyone sat down according to seniority, still among the Southern Kings, Qi Huan was at the bottom.

After talking about a few other things, we finally got down to business.

"Although it was agreed on the day when the army was raised, whoever enters the capital first will serve as the master. Everyone has also seen that although we have already arrived at the capital, we are still one step away. I am afraid that this towering and majestic city is not very good. Come in." Nan Wang squinted his eyes, inadvertently revealing a smug look.

"That's right." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Qi Huan sneered in his heart, his face remained calm, Nan Wang looked at Qi Huan who was sitting at the end, but he didn't see anything from his face.

Nan Wang pretended to be worried and said: "So this king is thinking, our coalition forces can't fall short because of this last step, right?" It is the standard for an army to attack the city first, what do you think?"

"That's right."

"Nan Wang is right, now is the time to work together and go all out, so it's the best."

"Yes, no Wrong, that's exactly the reason."

Almost all the people present at the scene were won over by Nan Wang, and other objectors are still in the middle of the process, so naturally no one would speak against it, so it became Nan Wang's voice.

Qi Yunan was extremely proud, looked at Qi Huan and asked kindly: "What do you think, my nephew?"

Qi Huan stood up, still as gentle as jade, not at all indignant about their sudden change of decision, or it should be said that he This has already been expected.

He bowed his hands to all the uncles, smiling like a warm spring breeze, "Uncle Nan Wang is thoughtful, Huan naturally agrees without saying a word."

"Huh?" The smile on Nan Wang's face froze, and he I'm still thinking about how to tell him the truth in the follow-up, and let him accept it with emotion, what is he now? Is this agreed? I haven't used my big move yet.

Not only Nan Wang, but all the other princes have also thought up their excuses, and they are ready to persuade this nephew, but now they don't need it.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, not knowing whether Qi Huan's words were true or not.

Qi Huan's face was calm and calm, and even his tone of voice became sincere, "Uncle Nan Wang is devoting himself to thinking, and everything he thinks is for the success of the Allied Army's Northern Expedition, and Huan Zi obeys everything."

Qi Yunan's careful thoughts are clear in his own mind Chu, now, what Qi Huan said made him a little bit embarrassed.

Of course it was impossible for him to say so, so he just laughed and said: "Nephew understands righteousness, our Northern Expedition coalition forces will surely accomplish great things."

After saying this, the atmosphere in the big tent became lively and relaxed. If Qi Huan refuses to agree to this suggestion, it will take some time. If there is a commotion, those old guys who don't deal with Nanwang will be reluctant to let him go. However, in the current situation Look, of course it is better to conquer the capital as soon as possible.

Now that the matter is settled, it is only necessary to discuss how to attack next.

"Nephew, what if the five thousand soldiers you lead choose one of the gates to attack, and let us attack the rest?" Nan Wang stopped at this point, frowned and thought for a while, "If the five thousand soldiers of my nephew If you don't have enough horses, Uncle Wang can lend you two thousand soldiers and horses."

Since Qi Huan knows current affairs, he can afford such a small favor.

Qi Huan thanked Nan Wang for his kindness with a smile, "Uncle Xie, five thousand soldiers and horses are enough for me, if that's the case, then leave the north gate to my nephew."

The author has something to say: Thanks in 2020 -08-1109:53:22~2020-08-1211:33:14 the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 25 bottles of Mafalda; 2 bottles of Luo Zhizhi;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!