Chapter 19

When Annie took the blindfold off, New Kid found themself in front of the girls.

Since they didn't talk, Annie helped to explain the request.

And the girls did agree to help, but New Kid had to do something for them first.

"We need you to find out which girl is lying about Nellie going to the abortion clinic. Find the records of three weeks ago and bring us the list," Wendy said.

At this point, New Kid couldn't really refuse.

They had to return with the girls' agreement, so they had to do what was asked of them.

Off to the clinic they went!

Thanks to their costume, New Kid was brought through without question.

They took down the doctor and borrowed some spare scrubs before heading to the records room.

While they did find the record, they also found Randy.

The recovered tape from the crash site had raised his suspicions, and then he found out about the government's interest in the clinic.

Two agents found them, but some commotion caused a distraction as the two then left but locked Randy and New Kid in.

While Randy said he'd find his own way out, New Kid took the vent exit.

They came out of it in another exam room, this time with Randy dressed up and on the table.

New Kid ended up posing as a doctor performing an 'abortion' to fool the agents who thankfully bought it.

But as New Kid tried to leave, they found chaos in the name of zombie foetuses.

But luckily for them, Stan had found a way in from the roof to help out.

And there were some very tough battles ahead.

Right as they finally made it to the waiting room and entrance, New Kid was faced with a massive zombie foetus to defeat.

At least there was nothing else after that.

Even if the clinic had been destroyed, New Kid made it out with the record.

They found Annie, who gave them the usual blindfold and back to the girls they went.