Chapter 15-16

The Kung Fu Baby is Four Years Half and has 17 Pampering Brothers Chapter 15: Out of the circle

  Chapter 15 Out of the circle

  Suddenly, the audience talked a lot, and even the people in the program group were surprised, eager to get closer and shoot.

  【It must be fake, it’s just hype with the joint program】

  【Must have tampered with that piece of wood in advance】

  【But she didn't even touch the wood, and the wood fell apart. How could she do this? 】

  【What is put in the wood】

  【You just don’t believe that people are outstanding at such a young age】

  【In front, don’t explain too much to Gang Jing, no matter how you explain, people can find a point】

   At this time, the program team sent a barrage at the top of the live broadcast room as an official account.

  【This program group solemnly declares that there is no hype, no prior knowledge, and the wood is also true】

  Many people turned off the fire.

  If the program group doesn't make a statement, they can doubt it as much as they want. But if the statement is made, the program team must be responsible for these words. If one day it is discovered that it is a hype, the reputation of the program group will be lost.

   Everyone doesn't think that Director Qian will dig his own grave. He has already invited the top performers and actor, so why make a fuss about a small guest?

   Of course, some people still think this is fake.

  At this time, a staff member said, "Miao Miao, do you want to continue? Can we check the wood?"

   Duanzi paused, a dazed look appeared on her fair and tender face.

   "The wood belongs to Grandpa's house, you have to ask him."

  The old man frowned, "Check? Could it be that you suspect that the wood is fake?"

  Already lived to this age, the old man is very sensitive, it will be a little unhappy.

  The wife on the side patted his arm, "Let them pick whatever they want, why are you angry?"

  Grandpa: "Humph."

  The staff chose the wood in embarrassment, and showed it to everyone in front of the camera, and then placed it in front of Gu Miaomiao.

   "Miao Miao, you continue."

  Duanzi didn't do anything.

   "Uncle, you suspect that Miao Miao is a fraud."

Affirmative.

  She was still in a daze at first, but when the Guwu system reminded her, she understood.

  Liu Yue stood by her younger sister without hesitation, "You adults are so annoying, you suspect others if you can't do it yourself, we won't play with you anymore."

   Not only the staff panicked with embarrassment, but many audience members also panicked at this meeting.

   But this does not prevent some people from continuing to make trouble.

  【You feel guilty when you see it, otherwise why don't you act? 】

  【tsk tsk】

  【Before the performance, Gu Che returned to the parent team under the persuasion of the director. If he saw this scene, he would be very angry】