Goodbyes

Mischa's pov

He was the one getting the american fire arms???? " even if you were to kill me, you would live a long time Mischa, an eternity without me, you would look into the faces of passersby hoping that for an instant something would bring me back to you, always your heart would be aching for me and your mind would give you the doubtful consolation that you did the right thing" he said as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him "for me there will never be another woman but you, you're so still, your face is like ice, what are you thinking Mischa?" he asked god how I wished I could stop loving him so I could kill him "i'm not gonna miss you, I'm not gonna find you, I'm not going to look for you, I don't wanna think about you anymore" I said as a tear ran down my cheek "I hate you" I added, he smiled and with that he grabbed my face and kissed, I tried to pull away put he grabbed me by my hair "let her go you pig!" yelled Nikolay and then.... bam.... bam two gunshots went off and I started feeling a warm liquid run down my stomach, as he let my face go I looked down, he shot me.

"Mischa no! you mother fucker!" yelled Alejandro as Nikolay tried so hard to get untied, I could see them struggling to get out of the chairs, "Mischa don't you dare close your eyes!" yelled Nikolay "i'm sorry love, goodbye love" said Viktor as he planted a kiss on my forehead and headed out with his men, I'm tired, I was getting tired, I could barely keep my head up "Mischa come on! don't close your eyes, I still have a lot of spanish words to teach you and I-I still have a lot to learn from you" said Alejandro as he tried harder to get out of the rope "i'm sorry guys, I'm tired, this might be goodbye, I loved meeting you guys" I said as closed my eyes to rest "no! come on Mischa you are strong just hold on a little longer!" yelled Soap, their voices started getting muffled and the last thing I could remember was someone untying me, at least they were able to get out.

I woke up with a pain on my stomach and struggling to get my eyes to focus, I groaned as I tried to get up "no lay down you need to rest" said Alejandro and he made me lay down "Alejandro?" I asked still uncertain if I was actually alive "yea Mischa i'm here" he said with a sigh "how long have I been out for?" I questioned "only a day, I was so scared we were going to lose you" he said as he grabbed my hand, he let go once Nikolay came in the room.

"Oh Mischa you're awake" he sighed a breath of relief as he came and hugged me, I groaned "sorry, just very happy that you are alive" said as he let go of me "Viktor did he get away?" I questioned "yes he did but now we know who is buying the weapons so we know who to stop" replied Alejandro "how did you guys get untied?" I asked "Price and Gaz arrived once Viktor left and helped us get out and helped you" said Nikolay, thank god they were out when Viktor came and thank god they got here on time.

Once I was more awake we decided to talk about the mission "so when will we be going after them?" I questioned "once you are better" replied Alejandro "no, we can go now, this isn't the first time I have been shot, and it will most certainly won't be the last time but it may be the last chance we have to stop them" I said as I started to get up only for Alejandro to get up and push me down by my shoulders "no, tienes que descansar" he said as he sat down next to me, I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"we will go in two days, by then you shouldn't feel any pain and you will be able to focus" said Price and I couldn't argue with him, I nodded as they left Alejandro stayed "may I lay down with you?" he asked, I was hesitant but agreed, right now I didn't feel like being alone "how are you feeling?" he asked as we turned to look at each other "fine, my body doesn't hurt unless I-" before I got to finish he interrupted me "no, I mean yes I also care about that but how do you feel emotionally" he said as he tried to search for any emotion on my face "I don't know, I know I don't love him anymore but a part of me is telling me I won't be able to kill him and another part of me is screaming to kill him" I said as I closed my eyes, he hugged me and I rested my head in his chest "that part of you that tells you not to do it, is the part that got to know him, that was friends with him, that loved him, the other part is the one that is angry he killed your sister, that he was capable of pulling the trigger earlier" he said as he started playing with my hair "yea I think you are right" "you smell nice" I added as I closed my eyes "you also smell nice" he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead, it felt nice, this felt nice, this felt right.