"I'm going to fuck your so hard you're going to forget that guy's name"

I had gone to lunch at a little mom and pops diner when one of my coworkers came and took a seat across from me not even asking if he could join me.

not in the mood to deal with his bulshit I waited for my food while he tried to make small talk. I'd give half ass replies or just move my head.

he didn't get the concept that I wasn't giving a shit on what he had to say.

after I after my food, I waved, paid my bill, and headed back to work.

after work when Jax came to pick me up the same damn coworker walked out with me and started talking.

"need a ride?" he asked just as Jax rolled up.

I shook my head and walked over to Jax and greeted him with a kiss before I grabbed the helmet and fastened it on then slipped behind Jax wrapping my arms around him.

"hi see you tomorrow" the coworker say

Jax revved his Harley and pulled off from the curb.

Now here I lay under him with my knees up to my tits.

"I'm going to fuck your so hard you're going to forget that guy's name" he says 

"what guy?" I asked

"the fucker that asked if you needed a ride" he says

"I don't know him just know I work with him." I tell Jax

"well he's trying to know you" he says

"tell me about it." I say before hanging on for one hell of a fucking orgasmic ride. 

"still I'm gonna fuck your pussy up" he says

"sounds like my kind of pleasure," I tell him before pulling him down to me where I start kissing him roughly as he does just like he said he'd do.