Coming Summer 2023

Welcome my dears!

I am delighted to announce Under My Skin as one of the books I shall be re-uploading, starting Summer 2023 (most likely June).

I love this book very dearly, but there have been changes made and more to make. I just wanted to clarify two changes upfront.

Most notably, when I originally wrote this book, I was a significantly younger me, and I thought back then it was the height of coolness to be a younger person with an older partner.

Now that I'm nearly 28, I can say wholeheartedly that no one my age should be anywhere NEAR a romantic relationship with an 18 year old, particularly one that is still in school.

Sky was in a relationship where he was 18 or 19 and with a fully grown adult. Maybe that would have been alright, had he not been a STUDENT. THIS IS NOT OKAY. I absolutely own that it was more than problematic, and I have nothing to blame but my own youth.

To change this, Sky will be 21, and working within the school as a TA. He will remain good friends with the others, and still utterly ridiculous and scheming, AND the relationship will still be against the school rules, but they will be two adults breaking the rules together, and that's the main thing.

The second change is that Tori in the book will not be Jack's ex-girlfriend, she will be his sister, and her predicament will be less the focus and more a side-story.

I look forward to sharing it with you come summer!

Love,

Dr. Cam

<3