Chapter 5 - Wanted To Go Back

Lu Ming Lei woke up in the middle of the night. He sat up, feeling a bit dizzy from the fever. His vision was a bit blurry. He then fully regain his conciousness when suddenly he realized that he sleep between Mother Lu and Father Lu. His eyes began to teared up once again. By this time, Mother Lu already came back home.

     Father Lu felt startled by the sudden movement beside him and woke up. Seeing his adorable son looking pitiful while staring at him and his wife, Mother Lu. 

     "Shh~Shh~ It's okey, are still feeling hurt dear?Still feeling dizzy?" He asked gently, patting Ming Lei's back  to comfort the crying child.

     "Daddy!Mommy!" He burst out lout while weeping silently, accidently waking up Mother Lu.

     "I wanna go home!" He whined. He's a spoiled kid from the looks of it. [haha, kinda cute tbh]

     Lu Ming Lei hugged both of his parents. Afraid they will leave him again. Mother Lu smiled at her son, kissing his forehead which immediately calms him down. 

     "Sweeetie~ Scoot here a little bit, let mommy hug my darling," she said, which the latter responded quickly by actions. [Ayoo~ sweet Mommaaa]

     "We can't go back," she smiled to reassured him.

     " But I wanted to go home! Right now!" He keep insisting to go  back, shaking frustratedly.

     "What do you mean? This is our HOME. You see, this is where mommy and daddy were born. This is our homeland, and you'll be seeing your family members and grandparents next time. Okey honey?"

     "But I was not born here!" he sobs.

     "You know mommy daddy, just now, I saw a scary looking old man and he asked a lot of questions. I think mommy and daddy need to come back with me to Europe." He obliviously said that while pouting. How is he supposed to know who are those people? Not knowing the so called 'scary old man' could be his brother or uncle.

     " It's okey, it's okey~ I'am sure they are not a bad people" She pats on the bed, indicating for him to lie down to sleep between the husband and wife.

     He wanted to argue more,  but he still have some fever and he just ate medicine. Leading him to feel drowsy. Obeying his mothers words might be a good idea.

     'If living here does not live to my expectation, I would rather run away from home, not telling daddy and mommy. In addition, I' am not going back here ever again' Lu Ming Lei thought as he drifted to sleep. He lied down and search a warm space, cuddled by Father Lu. Mother Lu joins them, creating a warm picture of a family of three.

     The next day, his fever subsided. So Father Lu and Mother Lu decided to take their son to go having fun outside and make a tour the country. Lu Ming Lei was so happy because he could go to the amusement park, go shopping and went to the cinema. They went home during dinner. Dinner time is the best time for family member to gather around after a busy day because of work. When they arrived at home, all the family members already sitting down, ready to eat dinner. Just waiting for the head of the family to come and then start eating.