Ultimate Mandy

Several hours earlier...

Most of the employees and technicians had long since returned home and the Woohp tower that stood proudly in the middle of the city was slowly emptying of its essential personnel. Only the light on the top floor, the management floor, was still on.

Sitting behind the desk, Salver was consulting the Woohp's supercomputer connected to the global surveillance network. She was dressed in a sexy green, red and yellow outfit that revealed her muscular belly and arms, wide pants that came down to her ankles and sneakers.

In front of the young woman was the image of the real-time security cameras of the central prison. Dominique and Caitlin, still in their bikinis, were being held in a special high-security cell and placed under constant surveillance. Their hands and feet were shackled with high-tech handcuffs to minimize the risk of escape. But even so, they had managed to knock out three elite guards before being neutralized and put in the cell. Salver had questioned them herself, of course, but they had refused to answer anything but threats and provocations. It seemed impossible to get anything out of them.

But Salver was only watching the security screen with one eye, she was more interested in the data that was displayed right next to it. Fortunately, the Woohp had several methods of getting information...

"Any news on our guests, girls?"

Jerry, the Woohp's former boss and now consultant had just entered the office with a steaming cup of coffee in hand.

"Jerry," Salver replied, "call me by my name..."

"Sorry, I still can't get used to it. But you could take it off some time, you know" He pointed to the strange ring the young woman wore on her finger.

"No way. I've done more for the world since I've been Salver than I did when we were...apart. Now we're more united than ever. It's like I've finally become what I was always meant to be."

"I see...well if that's what you want..."

"Now," Salver resumed, "take a look at this Jerry." She pressed a button on the keyboard and the giant screen lit up right behind her. Dominique and Caitlin's biometric and genetic data were displayed under the old man's questioning gaze.

"What do you see, Jerry?" asked Salver, crossing her arms.

"Hmmm...It seems that Dominique and Caitlin have some foreign DNA in them that has mingled with their own. And it has strengthened their bodies and minds considerably! But who could such DNA belong to?"

Salver tapped on the keyboard and the face of a teenage girl with long red hair and a determined look appeared, along with her own biometric and genetic data.

"This is Kimberley Possible's. Does that ring a bell, Jerry?"

The former spy didn't need to think. He had known the name for a very long time.

Kimberley Possible," he said. A young high school girl who spends her free time as a mercenary. She operates solo most of the time. Like you, she had a colossal potential that she developed in kindergarten! Her power level has been skyrocketing over the years. As you can see, she is at least the equal of a super agent.

On the big screen was now a comparison between Kim and Sam, Alex and Clover and then with Britney, the fourth best spy in the organization and currently permanently assigned to Australia. Indeed, from what Salver could see, Kim Possible had the perfect profile to join the Woohp super-spies. Even if she seemed considerably more talented than Britney herself. And by far.

"Wow! I can see why it made them so strong... This girl sounds amazing. Admittedly, not as much as me, but still, it's impressive."

"We tried to recruit her for years," Jerry continued, "but alas, without success. So we put her on priority watch in case she became dangerous. But how did her DNA end up in these two girls? It's incomprehensible..." Jerry scratched his chin, looking confused.