{~°•The beginning of the hangout°•~}

Gregory knocked on the Afton Family's door excited to see
Evan answer the door. He heard a sweet, innocent, and calming voice answer the door. It was Evan who ran and hugged Gregory tight. Gregory was red, redder than a tomato you could say but I mean come on, he was getting hugged by his crush. Once Evan let go noticing how red Gregory was he started getting worried.

"Gregory, are you okay?!?.. " Evan said in a worried voice

"O-Of course Evan I'm okay!" Gregory said quickly so Evan wouldn't cry out of stress about him (Evan is a absolute sweetheart<3 )

"Ok!... Please come in it's hot outside!" Evan said as he opened the door open for him.

"Thank you Evan.. " Gregory said in a calming voice that made Evan turn red.

"I- Oh-" Evan said as he was as red as a tomato.

"Shh" Gregory said before he picked up Evan like a baby and took him into his room.

Gregory knew what he wanted to do this hangout, he wanted Evan to get to do everything he wanted to this time. He wanted Evan to feel special because Gregory felt like he really deserves it. He placed Evan on the bed and he sat right next to him, about to ask him what he wanted to do today. Evan is a sweetheart and usually wants to do everything Gregory or whoever he's hanging out with first, not himself. Gregory opened his mouth and said.

"So.. Evan. What do you want to do today?" Gregory said.

"Huh-?" Evan said in an unsure voice.

"What did y-you say?.. " Evan spoke uncertain of what Gregory had said.

Gregory made a cute giggle, causing Evan to blush. Gregory than spoke again.

"Hehe-... I said what did you want to do today Evan?"

Evan frozed from what Gregory had said. He isn't sure about what Gregory had said.. well he heard him loud and clear but since he isn't used to this type of question he just froze.

"Evan..?" Gregory said concerned as why Evan just looked like he had seen a ghost.

".. O-oh s-sorry! I- I'm not used to this type of question... " Evan said in a kind of anxiety like voice which made Gregory feel concerned. Gregory hugged Evan tightly like he wasn't going to let go. Gregory was concerned about how Evan reacted to this question.A color of pink came across Evan's face whenever Gregory said..

"Today I want you to feel special. Today is going to be about you and ONLY about you! You deserve the world because of how sweet.. and a-and.. cute.. and innocent y-you are... " Gregory said slowly turning red as Evan was turning into a blushing mess.

"Gregory... Hehe.. T-Thank you so much.. " Evan said in a calm and innocent voice.

"Hey.. No need to thank me Evan..! You deserve this! So, what do you think we should do first?" Gregory said in a firm and happy face smiling while talking to him.

"Hmm... Well I thought since it is a hot day outside... Maybe we can go and play outside or.."

"Evan. If you want to do that then we can! But if you don't we don't have to. Today is your day! Come on! Give yourself a break!" Gregory spoke.

"Okay.. can we go and play outside? We can go play on the swings!" Evan said happily.

Gregory smiled. "Sure! Anything you want!"

They than we and stopped by the kitchen to get some drinks before going outside. They got some lemonade from the fridge and went to the backyard where the swings were.