Prologue

Standing next to an open locker was a young boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes and a much taller Oni with snow white hair, pale peachy skin, and eyes of bright sun gold. Approaching the two is a young blonde wearing a  purple jacket with a long pleated hot pink skirt.

"There you are, Y/n. I've been looking all over for you!"

"Uh, huh. What did you need, Gale?" Y/n signed, his brow rising in curiosity.

"The preppy blonde smiled. "Oh, not me per se, but Miss Clark wanted to talk to you."

Y/n pursed his lips and sighed.

Gale brushed a lock of hair behind her ear with a smile. "Though, I was hoping to ask if you could spare some time to help me study."

Raising an eyebrow, Y/n brought a hand to his chin for a moment. "Alright. What classes are you having trouble with?"

Gale perked up with a bright smile. "Geometry and Geography."

"Alright, then. Come by house this weekend and we can get your grades up," he gestured.

"Really? Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What time?"

"4:30 pm. That's when my parents get off work. We'll, my dad at least."

"Thank you so, so, so much!" Gale exclaimed, kissing Y/n on the cheek and running off to join her friends."

Rolling her eyes, the Oni turned back to her locker, trying her best not to look at her friend's poor social skills. Though, it was not all his fault. He was always a bit slower than everyone else. Came with the Autism and ADHD he was born with.

"What's your problem?" Y/n signed, a blank expression on his face.

"You are so unbelievably dense, Y/n." Shutting her locker, she felt Y/n's index finger touch the tip of her nose.

"Boop," he whispered.

"I'm leaving." Y/n groaned in annoyance.

"Come on, Chizuki! It's just studying. She said she needs help in geometry, and we both know that geometry is difficult sometimes for some people!"

Chizuki shook her head. "No one ever actually asks someone to study. Especially a girl like Gale."

"And why not?" Y/n asked, putting his hands on his hips and raising an eyebrow.

"She's just a dumb nympho bimbo trying to find herself." The Oni grew nauseous as soon as the words left her lips.

"She'd never. She's dating Ryan!" Y/n signed, a soft smile etched across his lips.

"You've clearly had no experience with women, Y/n."

"And you have?"

Chizuki stared at Y/n with a deadpanned expression, a hand on her binder, annoyed as can be. "I'm a woman, Y/n."

"And that makes you qualified?"

Raising an eyebrow, Chizuki watched the gears turn in her friend's head.

"I retract my previous statement."

Shutting her locker, Chizuki walks away,  shaking her head with a smile as Y/n rushes to catch up.

Author's Note: Sorry that this chapter is so short. I had to write something and this is what came to mind.