Chapter trés🤞

Preview: you get can after school detention with mommy Thornhill

Tw/cw: swearing

The next day

"Y/n Y/ln please report to principal weems' office"
The entire class started ooing and aaing. You silently leave your fencing class and start to wonder the halls. Eventually you find principle weems' office. *knock knock knock*
"Come in" says the familiar voice
"You wanted to see me" you ask her.
"Yes. At nevermore we have mandatory after school extension classes (I forgot the proper name lol). "I would like you to pick one."
You scan the options given to you. "Archery? ew no. Choir? Nah. Bee keeping? Hell no. Gardening? I personally hate gardening but one thing I don't hate is the gardening teacher😏.
"Can I choose gardening?" I ask sheepishly.
"Of course you can" miss weems said. "I'll get your new schedule to you soon"
"Yep!" You say while leaving her office.
You look at your timetable and see that there's only 4 more minutes until lunch break. You decide that it's not worth walking ALLL the way back to fencing, getting changed back into gear only for the bell to go.

On my way to the quad I bumped into miss Thornhill "hello" she said sweetly.
"Hi" I replied back
"Why are you out of class" she asks
"It's um because I had to go to the office and there's only 3 minutes left until lunch" I muttered
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a detention y/n" she said.
"But-"
"No buts, you know the rules y/n"
"Fine"
"Ok, meet me in the conservatory at 4"
"Yes miss Thornhill" I said as I walked off

At 4

"Ugh, I can't believe I got a detention. I was meant to go to the weathervain this after noon." I open the door to the conservatory and I'm met with the warm face of miss Thornhill.
"Good after noon miss" I say while taking a seat
"Good after noon y/n" she replied back . "This afternoon you'll have two choices. You can work on your venus fly trap project or you can help me water these plants"
"Can I please help you water the plants" I asked
"Of course you can! Come take a watering can."
"Yes ma'am" I reply sarcastically.
After a few minutes if silence she speaks up "so how are you going today?"
"Oh I- uhm it's good thanks" you respond back.
"Is it because you're in here with me?" She asks, a slight grin appearing across her face. "Shit dude. Is she flirting with me?? No. She's a teacher and I'm a student. But what if she is?? Ahh"
"Y/n" she asks
"Oh um yes" you say, leaving your thoughts.
"Are you gonna answer the question?"
"..."
She edges towards you. You can feel yourself turning a bright red.
"You like me, don't you" she whispered. You don't reply. As she steps closer you can smell her sweet perfume.
Before you know it you can taste her vanilla lip balm. After a few seconds you pull away.
"I don't think this is right" you say
"Does it feel right?" She says flirtily
You pause before answering
"...yes" you say looking up at her
"Then let's continue" she says, pulling you in for another kiss. This one is rougher, more aggressive. Your tongues fighting for dominance. She won of course. After a couple of minutes you both pull away so you can breathe.
"Thank you" she says, looking down at you
"Thank you aswell" you say.
"You best be off now. I'll look forward for next time" she says while giving you one last kiss.

(Sorry if that was kinda bad, it was my first time writing something like that :))