Willow

Juliet's POV

I threw on a bralette and some leggings, topping it with a jacket. I put on my black converse and added some bold makeup. I smiled at myself, looking at my outfit. I didn't know why I was so proud of my outfit, it was just Ronnie.

I heard a knock on my door, making me quickly run to it. I brushed my hair out of my face and opened the door, disappointed when it was just Chelsea. I groaned when she walked inside and began to raid my fridge.

"Chelsea," I whined, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted food, and what are you doing with makeup on at noon? You don't work until three," she smirked.

"I'm meeting someone," I answered.

"Oh?" She smiled, stuffing her face with some cheese cubes, "do I know him?"

"Uh," I looked down, "you've met him before."

"Is it Jake?!" She squealed.

"Ew, no," I mentally gagged, "stop squealing, you know I hate when you act girly."

"Sorry," she said, drinking out of my milk carton.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. My eyes went wide as I frantically smoothed my hair down. I walked over to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it. There he stood, black pants and a black button up. He smiled at me.

"Hey," I said, opening the door wider. He stepped inside and pulled some flowers from behind his back. I gave a confused look, "what's this for?" I asked, having never received flowers before.

"Just because," he smiled.

"Oh," I gave a baffled laugh, "thank you." I took the flowers from him, smelling them, they smelled beautiful. "You can sit down if you want," I said, motioning to the couch.

"Thanks," he said, sitting.

I walked to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. Chelsea cleared her throat, raising her eyebrows, wanting me to introduce her. I rolled my eyes, telling her to follow me.

"Ronnie, this is Chelsea, you might remember her" I groaned to myself.

"Hi," he said, "I think I was drunk the last time I saw you." He chuckled.

"It's alright," she smiled.

"Alright, let me grab my purse, Chelsea come with me," I said, walking into my room, her following me.

"He's so hot," she whispered.

"Shut the fuck up," I said, glaring at her, "do not fucking embarrass me."

"Of course not," she said.

I walked out of my bedroom, seeing Ronnie looking around my apartment. "Let's go, Ronnie." I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of my door.

We began walking down the hall, "still demanding much?"

"Shut up," I laughed, letting go of his arm. "So, where are we going?" I asked as we reached his car.

"Figured I'd take you to meet someone," he smiled.

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow as I buckled my seatbelt, "and who might that be?"

"You'll have to wait an see," he grinned.

I mentally groaned as he drove, the suspense driving me crazy. As I was looking out the window, I felt his hand rest on my thigh, making me blush. I looked over at him, him already glancing at me.

"You wanna know something?" I asked.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I like your hair like this more," I said, roughing up his hair.

He chuckled, "I'm glad someone does."

He continued driving for another half hour, both of us sitting in a comfortable silence. When he pulled into a garage, I was confused. Who's house was this? It was a beautiful house.

"Where are we?" I asked, opening my door when he parked.

"One of my houses," he shrugged, exiting his car.

"How many do you have?" I looked at him with shock.

"Just two, the other is in LA," he answered, placing his hand on my back as he led me to the door.

He unlocked it, opening it and stepping aside for me to enter. I looked around in awe, it was beautiful. It was colored in black and white, of course, and minimalistic furniture. I heard him chuckle.

"You like it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful, Ronnie," I said, stepping further inside.

I walked around the living room, seeing the painting he bought already on the wall in the living room. I smiled at it. He really seemed to have his shit together now. I sat down on the couch, seeing a stuffed bear on it. I picked it up and examined it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Willo-"

"Dad!" I heard a little girls voice squeal. Suddenly, a girl came running down the hallway and right to Ronnie. He picked her up with a smile.

"Hey baby girl," he said, hugging her, "I want you to meet someone." He walked over to me with her in his arms, "this is Juliet."

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," I smiled, "I think I found something of yours," I said, handing her the bear. Her eyes lit up as she hugged it.

"What do you say?" Ronnie asked.

"Thank you," she spoke, I nodded at her, "do you kiss my dad?"

My face fell red, "I used to," I smiled at her.

"Why not anymore?" She asked.

I was silent.

"Willow, where's your mom?" He asked.

"The pool," Willow pointed through the window.

"Go get her and tell her I'm home, okay?" He asked, setting her down. She nodded, running off down the hallway.

I looked at Ronnie, "her mom is here?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable with a bit of... jealousy?

"Yeah," he answered, "Willow wanted to come here with me but I had meetings so Crissy came to watch her while I'm gone."

I slowly nodded, "oh."

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked.

"Sure," I smiled.

He led me to the kitchen, myself sitting on a bar stool. I watched as he opened the fridge, searching for drinks. I bit my lip as I watched him, seeing his hands having more tattoos now. I couldn't deny, he was very handsome.

"Here," he said, placing a glass in front of me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

I sat at the counter, laughing as he made snarky comments from the other side of the counter. It was strange to see him without the eyeliner, it was a statement piece that I always loved.

As we were talking and laughing, Willow and a woman I assumed was Crissy walked in. I looked at them, a weak smile on my face, trying to hide my uncomfortable nature.

"Ronnie- oh, who's this?" Crissy spoke.

"A friend," he answered, "Juliet."

Crissy gave a faint hint of anger as she quickly covered it with a fake smile. "Hi," she said, turning away from me and facing Ronnie.

I sat awkwardly as Ronnie and Crissy talked. "Juliet?" I heard Willow ask.

"Yes Willow?" I asked.

"Why don't you kiss my dad anymore?" She questioned.

I looked at Ronnie who was looking at me, Crissy looking at Ronnie. I swallowed, trying to think of some bullshit answer that would satisfy a six year old.

"Well," I squatted down to her level, "I could kiss your dad," I looked up at him, "but I don't want to right now." Willow nodded. "Maybe later I will."

I stood, giving Ronnie a wink and Crissy a fake smile.