Let's have a little chat

I am such a chicken! I just ran away from my boss and his wife! Oh my gosh, what is going to happen to me? I just made a total fool of myself. I made my boss's wife think that I was having an affair with him!

I ran to my car and started the engine. I just couldn't stay anymore! I reversed and left that place.

I sighed. Why did this happen to me?

Katherine's POV

I saw Will talk to that girl, but I was not jealous at all. I was actually interested in making her a part of my little plan. But right now was not the time to ask. It was time to act.

I barged in the door just as she was about to leave.

"Who are you? I asked, looking at her body. She's perfect. Skinny, petite, but brunette. If only she was blonde. There's nothing wrong with a little hair dye. 

"Madeleine," she said, nervously. Hm. Madeleine. Good name, but that doesn't really matter.

"Well, Madeleine, you better not be cheating with my husband."

She gasped in realization. I bet she didn't know I was his wife. I smirked. She was getting scared. Her eyes were bulging and it looked like she could drop to her knees and beg. 

"No! I-I would n-never-" she stuttered.

I interrupted her. "Save it! I could get you fired myself" I wasn't really going to do that, though. "I don't need my husband to get you out of the way!" I yelled.

I didn't think I'd have to yell at her, but I did anyway. I saw her getting even more scared. 

"Katherine?" I heard Will ask.

I turned to see him looking confused. He looked from me to Madeleine. I had to make this look like I'm really mad so I went up to him and slapped him across his face.

Will's head turned from the impact and he touched the now tender spot on his face. He looked at Madeleine again.

"How could you cheat on me with her!" I yelled. Okay, this was working. They thought I was really mad. Ha!

"Hon, it's not what it seems! This is my assistant," Will said.

Before I could say anything else, Madeleine ran out of the room. Hmm. She's very skittish.

"Hon-"

I interrupted him. "I get it! You can't stand me!" I said truthfully. All he wanted ever, was to have kids. And I couldn't give him any, I am what you call "barren." 

And that's where Madeleine comes into my plan. But, the details can wait. Now, all I need to do now is get her address. I needed to talk to her urgently. 

I managed to her her address from her folder that Will had in his office. I cringed when I found out where she lived. 

I sighed and walked out to my car. I don't think it's a terrible time to go visit her. But, who knows if she'll let me talk to her. 

I felt bad for her when I saw her house. It wasn't even a house! It was a torn-down, probably one-bedroom apartment. Why in the hell is a girl like her living here?

I walked up to her door and, of course, knocked a few times. She opened it and her eyes widened. 

"M-Mrs-" 

"Madeleine, I'm not here to yell at you." I said to her. I saw her eyes suddenly fill with relief. 

"Then, why are you here?" she asked. 

I smiled. "Can I come in? And then we can talk about it." 

She hesitated at first but let me in. 

_________________________________________________________________

I am a very undetailed person, but I don't care what you say. This is my story. Not yours :) 

<3 Lesley 

~All Rights Reserved~