Destruction of Lithone

In the deep inky void at the cosmos there is a system where there is two suns one red, the other blue and secretly orbiting through this planet system is a rogue planet this entity consumes all that is in it's path and it is on its way to the planet Lithone and it seems all sentient mechanical life forms and the planet Lithone is one of them on the planet the great scientist Arblus is researching a new fuel isotope for the people of the planet as Lithonites are too be living their lives similar to how humans live their lives on Earth. As a group of Lithonites bring some of the serum ingredients to Arblus and his Assistant there is a great planetary tremor and it breaks and a Lithonite falls. the glass the assistant Kranix notices on the computer the planet coming towards them is not an ordinary planet.

"Arblus, look! It's Unicron!" Kranix yelled.

A light shoots from between the center of Unicron but it's no ordinary light it's a vacuum of sorts sucking up everything on the planet absorbing it into his matrix as he feeds on the planet a group of Lithonites from the planet. Kranix and Arblus could only watch in fear before escaping There are horn things that act as a claw so so Unicron could grab planets as he eats them.

"The ships! Get to the ships! It's our only chance!"

They run across the bridge the bridge collapses and get sucked into Unicron. As the group led by is one of the ships were able to escape but one was caught in the vacuum.
"Kranix! Ahhhh!" Arblus yelled as he was then crush down and melted for the consumption of energy to power up Unicron has no planet now would be safe is there anything in the universe that could stop him.