Chapt13 (end?)

*photos in media: left5 year old Deliliah
Right 3year old Dallas

Chy

This morning went normal. Fredo tries to talk & I give him little just like he gives me little. Today my friend Shameka came by she's a beauty. She had an appointment to get her teeth cleaned out.

She talks to me about everything today I decided to tell her about my problems & her life is going so good all she can tell me is stick it out. Which is what I'm doing.

I was surprised when my assistant came in.

"Ms. Mr.coleman is here to see you he said it's an emergency." She said.

"Tell him to come on." I said with an attitude

"Who is that?" Meka giggled

"Girl my fucking man." I said annoyed.

He walked in with a Chanel gift bag & some flowers & balloons.

"I'm sorry baby." He said with a smile as he gave me a hug.

"FREDO!" Meka yelled.

Fredo looked confused.

"FUCKING FREDO!" Meka yelled.

I looked at him & her & I twisted my face up.

"Is there a problem." I said confused.

Fredo had the craziest look on his face.

"That's my boyfriend." Meka yelled.

"Fredo ? On god,? " I said

He tried to walk out but I blocked the door.

"You've Been in another relationship this whole time." I said as tears started to fall.

"Yes been in a relationship! Fucking me! Fucking Wynn! Fucking Marisa. I should of known any man that's having 3 somes on the regular wasn't shit!" She yelled as she got up & tried to leave.

I was infront of the door in total shock with tears running down my face. Everything she said kinda echoed & replayed over & over again. I opened the door cause I had to remember I was at work. But the tears wouldn't stop.

Meka stormed out & Fredo stood infront of me looking stupid.

"Baby-" he started

"I don't wanna hear it. Take your gift, & go." I said in a low tone

It was like I wanted to to yell but I couldn't. Tears just fell all day long. On my way home I broke down completely. I brought my girls pizza cause I couldn't I just wasn't in the mood. I tried to fix myself before I walked in the house. I put on a smile for my girls. Fredo was home & he was up. He came & gave me a hug but I pushed him away. I got in the shower & changed clothes & by time I got out the girls were gone.

The house was dim & lit with candles. I threw on one of my Victoria secret night gowns & let my curls fall. It's about to go down.

"Chy- " he started.

"Chy nothing." I said as I started blowing candles out & cutting on lights.

"Fuck you" I said

I took the glass of wine that he poured for me & tossed the shit over the balcony.

"Thank you for dropping the girls off cause now I can act an ass. " I chuckled.

I walked up to him & socked him

"Call that bitch WYNN & call shameka !" I want them bitches here no less than 15 minutes.