Being a slave isnt great

ASHLEY POV

Being a Slave isn't amazing.which is worse when it's a vampire. I was bought two weeks ago after I was kidnapped.the vampire names that bought me was jason.he is the worst person I ever met.he makes me do lots of chores like go wash all the dishes and clean the floors blah blah blah I do it but the worst is when he's hungry he has to suck my blood.last time he tried to kill me.

I was now cleaning one of Jason office,there was blood all over the floor,I screamed until I couldn't no more.I heard someone open the door really loud.I looked up and saw Jason standing there looking mad as never before.

"what the fuck are screaming for" he yelled

"i thought someone was going kidnap me,you got a problem"i yell back,that was the worst thing i shouldve done.never yell back.jason slapped me really hard and used his strengh to throw me really hard to the wall.i knew he was going to drink my blood.that feeling when his cold fangs enter my skin gives off a awful pain inside yoou that makes you wish it was gone.after a few minutes he wouldnt stop drinking,i started to get dizzy but he kept drinking and drinking until i blacked out and heard him saying sorry.

i woke up in the nurse office and say jason.i was scared becausethe thought of him drinking and drinking my blood until he couldnt stop  scared the living shit in me,i moved away from him,i knew it looked with regret in his eyes but i didnt care until he said

"im selling you again,imma hurt you so i need you to go away before i kill you" then he left.i was kinda happy but sad that i was going to leave because he didnt try to kill me but i had some friends here.

EDUARDO POV

i needed a new slave since i killed my last slave for not doing a good job.i was going to the slave seller.my friend adrain was mad that i killed another slave but i didnt care,there just worthless humans that cant get nothing done.i saw the man i bought my last slave waiting for me.i went inside with jake and saw a beautiful wait scratch that ugly human humming a song and looking at me with hate in her eyes,something about her attracts me to her so i picked her,she gave a evil look in her eyes that makes me laugh.lets see how long she last before i end up killing her like the rest.

ASHLEY POV

a guy came inside with another hot guy but i still hate them.i was humming a song by alana lee,i loved her songs.i gave the hot guys death glares so he couldnt pick me but instead he fucking pick me,why me! that guy that sells us came for me and lets me go.i enter the guys car znd looking at him with a mad face.

"i hope you last longer since my last slave was killed by me for not doing a good job"the hot guy said,when he talked i l felt goosebump on my arms.

"why not kill me now since my other master killed me but gave me his blood to live longer"i said back.

'well i wont kill you until you reallly mess up badly"he said back.after he signed papers,we left to his huge palace to had.all i knew that he was a prince and really rich and all but i still hate him.