02- 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅...

It was the next day,

'Everything was okay as the pretty lady helped Miyon cleaning her face and was feeding her breakfast even though she said she can eat by herself. The only thing she avoided was answering any of her questions about the accident... She said it's okay I'll remember slowly? What does that mean?'

Then,

An angel like blonde kid burst open the gate crying...

'Wow she looks.... Like a fairy' Miyon thought. 'Wait- she looks like...' but her thoughts interrupted with a loud cry.

"Jennette!!! mom said you can't remember anything? It's a joke right? Tell me it's a prank. There's no way you can't remember me netty please" the blonde kid was rambling while crying.

"Athy honey calm down first, Jennette is still unwell we'll talk about this later" the pretty lady tried to calm the blonde kid.

'Wait Athy?? Athy who?' Miyon looked at her i'm confusion 'ahh my head hurts again...'

"No wait.." Miyon stopped them as both looked at her

"Athy? Your name is Athy?" Miyon asked holding her head as the headache was kicking in. "Omg yeah Athy! Athanasia! You remember right? Tell me you- Netty you remember me right?" Athanasia asked in a hopeful voice while crying.

"Netty? Why are you calling me that? That's not my name.... My head- wait my head hurts a lot ahhh.." Miyon was overwhelmed with all the information she just got

'There's no way this is what i'm thinking right now... This make no sense!!'

Miyon's vision started to get blurry with tears as her head was hurting unbearably. She felt someone else entered the room and came running to her.

"Athy let her rest. And don't cry come here, i called the doctor" Miyon heard a male voice

Footsteps again,

As Miyon was holding her head closing her eyes tightly she felt.... confused, she felt like crying again.

Athy? Nette? 'There's no way' she thought as she tears were running down her cheeks now. Suddenly she felt someone hugging her tightly 'the same warmth?' she felt yesterday. Tho it was unknown she didn't pushed it away and was now crying loudly on her arms..

"It hurts-" Miyon said between sobbing

"What's happening? Why my- my head hurts so much? Where am i what-" Miyon was panicking and felt a hand rubbing her back.

"Shhh it okay darling it's all right. Calm down, nothing happened It's okay" the woman was continuously said comforting words and keeps on rubbing Miyon's back.

.

.

After that no-one said a thing to her.

The only thing Miyon knew was she lost her memories because that's what the doctors said. She can see the blonde kid was now sitting on the sofa quietly with a blonde male who was patting her back.