five.

Aubrey and Camilla hadn't spoken much since their semi-argument at the counsellor's office yesterday, he wasn't in the space to even really dwell on their argument, especially considering how exhausted he was after going through just about everything making sure there was nothing that could add insult to injury regarding this pending case.

He fluttered his eyes open as he felt Camilla moving around in the bed.

"What are you doing?" He croaked, rubbing his eyes and watching her close the nightstand drawer on her side of the bed.

"My birth control alarm" she pointed to the glass on the nightstand. "You were back late yesterday" she raised an eyebrow, laying back down.

"I was following my lawyers orders. Had to make sure the house and the businesses were clean" Aubrey eyed her. "You look so beautiful right now"

"Oh hush" Camilla laughed, grabbing his chin as his beard tickled the palm of her hands. "You wanna be in my good books so badly"

"I'm always in your good books" he chuckled, his eyes filled with lust.

"Not true" she bit her lip, her eyes darted to his growing member.

Aubrey slid his hand up her black oversized t-shirt and into her lace brazilian briefs. "I'm not in your good books, huh? Your body says something different"  he chuckled.

"Keep going and let's see" she licked her lips. She let out a gasp as Aubrey slid his middle finger inside of her. A pleased moan broke free from her lips as he continued rubbing and fingering. Camilla moved her hips moved back and forth, her hands reaching down to the waist band of his bottoms and feeling for his hardened member.

"I'm not in them good books yet, huh?" He asked, pulling her underwear down and turning her over and slowly entering himself into her.

"Baby!" Camilla gasped and moaned, biting down on her lip as Aubrey picked up the pace. "You're always in my good books" she muttered with pure ecstasy in her tone.

"Mhmm" Aubrey groaned, kissing her neck and reaching his hand down to play with her while he continued to deliver strokes.

Their moment was interrupted by the incessant sound of his phone ringing. Aubrey ignored it, laying on his back as he pulled Camilla on top of him at the same time.

"Ride it" he smirked.

"Reverse or like this?" She grinned, pulling her oversized T-shirt over her head to reveal her breasts and defined waist.

"Like this"

"Yeah, you wanna see my face while you're all up in it?" She replied, kissing Aubrey while he entered himself into her again. Camilla knew there were many things she could do, and pleasing Aubrey was always one. Aubrey laid back as Camilla did her thing, his mouth forming an 'o' with each movement from Camilla.

The phone began ringing again, Aubrey's immediate reaction was to ignore but the suspicious look from Camilla made him second guess his decision.

"Hello!" He answered frustrated and eager to return to his tryst with Camilla.

"Boss, there's feds here going through your office and everything and I tried to stop them but they said they had a warrant and I-"

"Jacob, slow down. Thank you for letting me know, I'll be there soon. Don't worry" Aubrey sighed. "Fuck!" He yelled, slamming his phone on the nightstand.

"What happened?" Camilla asked. Aubrey had seemingly forgotten his frustration from a moment ago and returned to kissing along her neck.

"Fuckin' police at the restaurant"

"Babe, what the fuck? Aren't you gonna go?"

"When we're done" he smirked, making her laugh and flipping her over, pulling the covers over the both of them.

After the morning Aubrey had, it was a surprise he didn't walk into Frings with a dozen donuts for the police officers. He walked into Frings to see the police officers going through the cabinets of his office.

"Gentlemen, is there a reason you're rummaging through my property?" Aubrey asked, standing at the door.

"Ah, just the man we wanted to see" Officer Mitchell looked up at him, furrowing his eyebrows as he noticed the small fresh hickey on Aubrey's neck poking through his dress shirt.

"Oh, I bet" Aubrey nodded.

"Busy morning" Officer Mitchell cleared his throat.

"For me, always" Aubrey replied. "Again, what can I help you with?"

"Do you mind if we go elsewhere for me to ask you some questions while these two finish looking through?"

"Sure, follow after me" Aubrey cleared his throat, leading Officer Mitchell to the reception area. Due to the police, Aubrey was forced to close Frings for the time being. It wasn't exactly a good look to have police on the premises.

"What do you know about the murder of Lorenzo Dean?"

"Not a lot to be honest, he's my wife's father so anything I know about that is through her or my mother-in-law"

"Lorenzo Dean is your wife's father?" The officer furrowed his brows.

"Yes. He is"

"So, you two were close?"

"Not at all, we weren't close but we weren't enemies" Aubrey shrugged. He was trying his hardest to remain as composed and natural as possible.

"Really? There's hearsay that Lorenzo was responsible for your shooting a few years ago, that would make you really hate someone, huh?"

"I suppose it would officer, but as you said officer, that's hearsay. But a wise proverb says gossiping and lying go hand in hand...so do with that what you will" Aubrey shrugged.

"So there was no tension between you and Lorenzo Dean?"

"Not at all, not from my end anyway"

"What about your associates? Travis Savoury? Was he very fond of Lorenzo?"

"Well, I can't answer for someone else but not to my knowledge. Lorenzo was a well known man, I'm sure many were not fond of him. What are these questions leading to?"

"Did you and Travis Savoury have anything to do with the death of Lorenzo Dean?"

"No" Aubrey said blankly.

"Do you know who may have anything to do with Lorenzo's death?" Officer Mitchell studied Aubrey's face.

"No" Aubrey replied. His mind briefly wondering over to Julianna.

"Ok, that's all for now then. I'll be in touch" Officer Mitchell closed his notepad. "If you think of anything, here's my card"

"Noted" Aubrey glared, putting the card in his back pocket.

He waited for the officers to leave before walking over to his office and checking his own cameras to see if they'd planted any type of tape recorder or camera. He then took a picture of the officer's card and forwarded to Monique.