Shiho Ichimura

[ 7 January 2023 ]
Requested by: G4tt04rc0b4l3n0

Can you please write a Shiho Ichimura x Male reader?
Reader age: 18
Personality: shy
Plot: Reader knows Shiho before she becomes an idol, in a short time he falls in love with her, but loses contact after she goes to Tokyo. After the arrest of Rui and her manager, Reader meets Shiho again, they start dating again, and he manages to declare his love to her, and  she become his girlfriend...
Type of relationship: fluff
I hope I wrote it correctly, if something isn't clear let me know...

How funny, I started doing this request now.

•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°

3rd Person Point of View

'Falling in love with you is a beautiful thing ever happened to me,'

[Name] and Shiho knew each other since highschool, funny how [Name] fell for Shiho first in a short time. At first, Shiho and [Name] were just a classmate that became partner for a class project by luck.

[Name] didn't feel anything for Shiho at first but the more time they spent with each other just to did their project, the more his feelings grew for her. Shiho developed feelings for [Name] a bit late but she liked him. [Name] knew that Shiho often get badmouthed by the other girls in their class but Shiho didn't want [Name] to do anything about it.

Shiho told [Name] about her dream wanting to become rich and wanted a big bathroom in her house. Bathroom was the only place where she could be alone without needing to worry about anything. Just, relaxation. [Name] understood what Shiho felt and he was like Shiho's second favourite place to be, more like favourite person.

When Shiho went to Tokyo, both of them lost contact. Shiho became an idol and when [Name] knew about it he was happy, maybe she could finally reached her dream and live a happy life. That thought didn't last long after Fuyuki Yamamoto, Mystery Kiss manager and Rui Nikaido, one of the Mystery Kiss member, got arrested.

[Name] wondered what happened to Shiho but had no idea how he would met her. Luckily, both of them bumped into each other at the hot spring bath where Shiho always went.

'Shiho!' [Name] smiled seeing the girl he loved in front of him. Shiho was shocked but she slowly smiled, '[Name], nice to see you again,' she somehow felt a little better seeing a familiar face talking to her after everything that have happened to her.

Both of them now were at a cafe. 'Are you alright? It must be a bad week for you,' [Name] looked at Shiho with concerned. 'Well, you could say I'm kind of fine but I don't know what will happened to me now,' Shiho gave [Name] a reassuring smile.

'I hope you will be alright, you must have worked hard to be an idol, now, your chance to shine is now gone,' [Name] said. 'Well, you are right,' Shiho looked at her drink before drinking it. [Name] looked at Shiho and something inside him screaming to him to let his feeling out.

'Shiho, I wanted to say something,' [Name] looked straight into Shiho's eyes. Shiho nodded, wondering what [Name] wanted to say.

'I'm not very good with words but I tried,' [Name] looked away a moment and then looked at Shiho back. 'I...I have loved for a long time, I don't know why I just did, I thought this feeling will be gone since it was unclear how I fell for you,' Shiho eyes widened a bit but she didn't say anything.

'When you told me about your problem, I can't help but think that I might be the only person you could talked with. That made me more aware with my words, trying not to say anything that sounds rude around you. Every time we spent meant everything to me, I hoped I can turn back time and watched our past selves talking to each other, enjoying every moment being with each other,' as [Name] told Shiho his feelings, she can't help but teared up a bit, someone felt like that for her, someone actually appreciated her.

'I love you and I will always love you,' [Name] looked at Shiho, tears rolling down to her cheeks. [Name] reached for Shiho's face and then wiped her tears. 'From your reaction, I bet you wanted someone to say this to you for a long time,' [Name] gave Shiho a soft smile.

Shiho stood up, [Name] slowly stood up also. She walked to [Name] side and then hugged him. 'Thank you, [Name]. I guess I did want to hear those words from someone and I guess it's you, I love you too, [Name]. I do,' Shiho's head was placed on [Name] chest, she could hear his heartbeat. [Name] hugged Shiho back while patted her head.

'Don't you worry, I will make sure things will go easy on you, I will try,'

End

Where did all of my motivations go?