Chapter 2: Let The Game Begin

a/n: key to what each thing is.

*____* means action

Italics means whispering

Bold means thinking

Normal means talking

"____" means scene or where it's taking place

~____~ means time span/time skip/flashback

Underlined means author's note

Another thing before we get onto the actual story, If you see Everyone-insert name(S): That means that it's everyone except for that person(S).

Now let's get onto the actual story

~Shortly before 5~

denkis.sibling: *Sighs* Time to get this show on the road. *Claps hands together* Well, I should get it set up I guess. *Teleports to Sophie's room*

"Sophie's Room"

denkis.sibling: Hey Sophie! Time to wake up.

*No response*

denkis.sibling: Sophie. Time to get up.

Sophie: 5 more minutes, Sandor. *Waves hand in air as if to shoo someone*

denkis.sibling: *Grabs the comforter off the bed* I SAID! IT'S TIME TO GET UP! *Grabs Sophie's ankle and drags her out of bed*

Sophie: *Falls onto the floor landing on her butt* Ouch. Why did you have to do that, DS? *Rubs her butt*

denkis.sibling: Sorry, but I was getting frustrated. Also, we have to get this game started. *Offers hand to help Sophie up*

Sophie: *Takes it and DS pulls her up* What do you mean we have to get the game started?

denkis.sibling: Sorry Sophie, but you are the first victim. *Bows as a sign of apology*

Sophie: *Pulls DS up from bowing* It's okay, DS. To be honest, I think it would be kinda funny to see how they react.

denkis.sibling: Exactly. That's one of the reasons why I chose you to be the first person.

Sophie: So what do we need to do?

denkis.sibling: You don't need to do anything. Just stand back and watch. *Cracks knuckles*

*DS creates a clone that looks exactly like Sophie except the clone looks like it had been stabbed in the chest a few times* 

denkis.sibling: *Lays the clone on the floor* And now time to set the scene. *Sets the room up to look like a murder scene*

Sophie: Wow that looks so real. I don't know how to feel about seeing myself lying there looking dead.

denkis.sibling: Haha. Fair. *Pauses* Well all we have to do now is wait. Let me take you to the viewing room now. *Teleports them to The Viewing Room*

a/n: This is the second chapter. I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

I would like to thank my beta reader Bread_baguette133 on Wattpad for taking time out of her day for me to read it and give me suggestions. Thank you so much. You really don't know how much I appreciate your help. Once again. Thank you so much.

I don't know when the next chapter will come out, but I will try to get it out as soon as I can.

Thank you all so much, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

denkis.sibling✨⚡💛

Posted: Thursday, March 23rd, 2023

469 Total Words