Stuff

I've decided I'm not going to write a squeal to my very first werewolf story. I thought I was going to then thought better of it. Sorry to anyone looking forward to it, I just feel like those characters can rest in peace with everything.

I will be doing a squeal for handshake because well I don't want where I left it to be the last bit of the story. So that should be coming around soon once I get a cover and Lies finished. Speaking of Lies I am almost done with it, I'm just a little slow at updating right now so don't hurt me on not updating.

I actually have a few stories that are drafts in my works, and I have a bunch in notepad. So at some point you'll be seeing those goodies, I just want to write more to them so I get them out fast for you since I am clearly really bad at updating. When Lies is finished I'm going to make like a list of all my titles and you guys can pick which you like just by the title. I'm going to try doing three stories at once or something, because I need to get Seattle done as well.

Sometime in the furture maybe one of the three I want to try an erotic story thing. I'm not sure if I'm going to be good at them, but I want to at least try my hand at one to be able to say I did one. I've written oneshots but never a full story so I'm kinda scared going over this wall, I'm not sure if anyone will like it at all. I think I have an idea of what I want to do, but the characters haven't shown themselves just yet. They're swimming in my mind. But I'm going to try thinking of the perfect title before I even say anymore about it.

Please comment telling me how you feel about all this, cause it would REALLY be helpful. Or even comment about something you want to know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.