chapter 11

Majesty's POV

Riley's taking me out on a date for our two month. I'm getting dressed in my bedroom. I hum and put on my dress, it was a light pink tube dress that's velvet on the outside. It went down to my knees and had a slit on the right side. It was so pretty and it fit just right... Then I did my makeup and put on my silver hoops.I put on the gloves that went with my dress because they make me feel like a princess and the cover all my scars.

As I was sitting at my vanity, flat ironing my hair, someone knocked on the door. "It's Reezy, are you dressed?" I smiled to myself "Yeah, come in baby.." He opened the door "You really got a nigga out here wearing pink-" we made eye contact and he smiled "You look..." he trailed off and just smiled. I giggled "You look good. Pink suits you.."

He looked around my room and smiled "you have a Disney channel bedroom." I smiled to myself "Thank you, baby.." he smirked "You look so good.." I turned my flat iron off and grabbed my purse. "You really think so?" He nodded and I turned to him, smiling. "Thank you honey bun." He bent over and kissed me. I giggled wiped the lip gloss off of his lips. I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair. "Let's take a picture real quick.." I pulled out my phone and took some pictures with him and then I handed him my phone "Get some of me real quick.."

He took the pictures and I grabbed my purse, putting my phone in it. He hugged me and sighed. "You look so good. Did I say that already?" I nodded "Yes. You did indeed." He let go of me and just stared. I smiled and kissed him. "We gotta go. You know that,right?" He sighed and walked out my room, going downstairs. I followed him and grabbed my car keys, handing them to him.

My mom looked at me and gasped. "Oh baby, you're so gorgeous.." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you, momma.." she smiled and then looked at Riley. "Keep her safe please." Riley nodded "I will. I promise." I smiled "Bye mom.." she waved "bye sweetheart.." we left and went to Olive Garden.

Riley was being so sweet, opening the car door for me and repeatedly telling me how perfect I am. I held his hand as we walked in the restaurant, waiting to be seated. I looked at him as he just rubbed my hand through my glove and smiled to himself. We sat patiently until we finally got seated at a booth- oh, he remembered booth seats are my favorite. We sat and looked at each other and I looked away awkwardly. "So... how are you?" He smiled at me "Amazing.. how are you?" I nodded "pretty good." He looked down and groaned .

"I left your flowers at my house, I'm so sorry.." I blinked slowly. "You bought me flowers..?" He nodded and smiled. "Yellow roses.." he remembered my favorite flower.... I looked down "Oh, thank you dear.." I looked back up at him and he was cheesing. I smirked a little "wait, you're not taking me back to your place?" I giggled "I'll take you if you wanna go, babe. Just say da word shawty." I nodded "What're we gonna do tho?" I shrugged "Ion know. Whatever you wanna do. But Granddad is outta town and Huey is with the Dubois' so it's really whatever." I giggled and the waiter came.

"Hi welcome to Olive Garden. I'm Emily, I'm gonna be your waitress for today. Can I get you two started off with a drink? We have Pepsi products and a vast selection of wines.." I nodded "Do you guys have tea?" She nodded "We have our iced tea, sweet tea, and half and half. We also have specialty lemonades."(idk if any of that is true)

Riley nodded "Can I get uhmmn... strawberry lemonade?" The waiter wrote it down and I smiled "Can I get a sweet tea?" She smiled back "of course! Any appetizers?" Riley looked at me "Calamari?" I nodded excitedly and he looked at the waiter "Calamari please.." the waiter wrote that down too and walked away.

Riley just kept staring at me and I giggled. "Whaaat?" He shook his head. "Nothing. Just- it's nothing.." He smiled to himself and I nodded. "Okay.." we sat in silence until the waiter came back with our drinks. She handed the cups over and smiled "Here you go!" I nodded thank you.." she walked away and Riley sighed.