Chapter 7: Finding Stiles

~~Derek~~

We're at a pack meeting trying to discuss Stiles' surprising exit and how he did it, I then mention "He has to be a spark it's the only explanation." The whole pack turns to look at me and Scott asks with his usually confused puppy face "What's a spark?" 

I roll my eyes with my arms crossed over my chest as I explain "A spark is a powerful type of supernatural creature that uses magic. They're extremely rare due to them being pretty much extinct. Even compared to werewolves for being hunted for thousands of years." 

My mind then returns to what Stiles said when he first left "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS. I WILL BE BACK AND ALL OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED ME FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS OF SAVING YOUR ASSES!!!" 

I shake my head at the thought of Stiles going through and making us pay for how . . . How I treated him. I regret it now and so I decide it best to try and find him so I can apologize for my behavior and treatment. 

I then tell everyone "I'll find him. I have to. Meeting dismissed." I leave my loft along with everyone else and I get into my car driving to an old friend to maybe help me find Stiles.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Derek~~

I arrive at Billy's place, and I knock on the door. I wait for a bit and the door opens revealing a young man that kind of reminds me of Billy. I then ask then young guy "I was wondering if Billy's here." He disappears and then Billy comes out with a smile. 

I smile a bit and ask, "I need your best wolf to help me find a friend." he nods and calls "Jacob!" I then see the young man that answered the door and I nob before I tell him a brief explanation of why I need to find Stiles. 

Jacob nods and exits the door and tells me "Follow me, we'll find him." He then transforms into his wolf, and I decide to do the same. I of course brought I shirt from stiles' house that he sniffed beforehand and now we're on the way to find Stiles. 

After about an hour I smell Stiles . . . At least I think it's him and I nod my wolf head in the direction of where to go and he follows me this time.

I see him and right as I was about to transform back, I step on a twig snapping it. Stiles stops and turns around see us. 

I happen to get a glimpse of someone else that Stiles looks over to but before I can do anything they both disappear in a puff of magic that swirls about where they once stood but soon that too dissipates into thin air.

I stare dumbfounded and soon I snap out of it deciding to head back and get some clothes on to talk with Billy again as well as Jacob.