11.

total words 908

every day that passed by, it became more obvious to myself that

i fancied scaramouche.

i thought it was just a small crush, like the crush i had on oscar.

yet... this is way different.

it sounds really weird of me, but i've been thinking about him everywhere and anytime.

even the colour purple brings me back to him.

i've gotten so used to texting him that it appears as a "suggested action" on my phone.

Reminder:: text scaramouche on Teychat

right now, i was relaxing on my bed, blasting music in my ears and staring at the bland ceiling.

it was now the winter holidays so school was closed, and i had nothing to do except make hot chocolate and watch christmas movies.

yet, that wasn't what was on my mind.

i now lived in the more popular part khaenri'ah, and previously i lived in another part of it which wasn't very known.

yet, at this time of year, the lantern rite festival was coming up.

sadly, this festival is all the way in liyue so to go i need to catch a plane.

i wanted to go but there's probably no chance my mother would let me.

and i begged her but she doesn't have time because she apparently has a list of things to do.

it made me upset, but i love my mother too much to be mad at her because of it.

after all, she works so hard. being a single parent seems so tiring. i respect her for her hard-work.

abusement park
13 members

18:51

whotao
hey shawtys

k4edaharaa
hi :)

urfavginger
HEYYY 😜

theyluvvsignora
hey hotties xx

notsc4ra
shut up

everyonelovesventi
mood

anyway HII 🤭🤭

httpsY/N
HEYYY

notsc4ra
oh hey