Kagura

"I thought about you constantly!" Kagura yelled. Everyone but Y/n sweatdropped. They watched as Kagura grabbed Kyo and swung him around, demolishing the doors. "Seems it's time to replace the doors." Yuki muttered with little interest. Y/n watched as Kagura basically flew.

Shigure rubbed between his brows. "Why does everyone go out of their way to trash my poor house?" He sighed and looked over to Y/n who stood from her spot and tried to separate the two. "Are they ok?" Tohru asked nervously. Shigure waved it off with a smile. "Yeah, don't worry about them. This is Kagura's way of showing she cares for him. Y/n will take care of it." He said but hummed after in thought.

"It seems he has two beautiful women chasing after him." Shigure chuckled making the other two turn. Y/n, who had stopped Kagura from inflicting more pain on the boy, was holding Kyo's wrist who flinched in pain. "Y/n likes Kyo?" Tohru asked. She suddenly gleamed, 'Like enemies to lovers? Except for they're not enemies.' The brunette thought. "Though I wish it were a lie, Y/n does seem to have a soft spot for him." Yuki glared at the cat.

Kagura is an energetic girl who was known for her infatuation with Kyo. A heart made of gold but one that could easily be filled with jealousy. That's what she was feeling now. She watched Kyo and Y/n but she ignored it.

At least she tried to. Y/n was feeling the same but she didn't know why. She knew it was jealousy but why would she be jealous? What was she jealous of? Maybe the way Kagura could openly admit her feelings or maybe the way she was so carefree or maybe even...no.

She shook her head, shaking off the thoughts, and was now icing Kyo's bruise on his wrist. Kagura had thrown him around and he fell on his hand.

She gently placed the freezing object on his injury and watched him wince. "Sorry." She mumbled, she looked up at his face, looking for any other injuries. Her face was inches away but it felt like centimeters.

Kyo could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as her e/c colored eyes skimmed his face. She took in his features. His orange hair was his most noticeable feature but what Y/n was interested in was his eyes. The orange hue was stunning. Not only was that but she noticed a little bit of eye circles. She looked away when he began to study her features.

The redness of his cheeks getting brighter made her worry. Lifting a hand to his forehead and resting hers on the other side for comparison, she found nothing wrong. "You're warm but not sick?" The confusion on her face was shown as her brows knitted together. Why he was flushed, she didn't know. The two who were still close together jumped apart when Kagura, who entered to throw away some trash from her previous actions, screamed.

"Kyo! How dare you cheat on me!" Kagura was about to grab the boy but was stopped when Y/n held a hand up. "Kagura. You've done enough." She stood and grabbed the ice from Kyo's wrist and walked over to the fridge. "Y/n, could you grab the rice balls for me?" Tohru's soft voice said.

She walked in with a soft smile. "Hm? Sure." Y/n grabbed the containers of rice balls and handed them to the girl. "The festival isn't for another two days so I thought I could give these out to my coworkers." She said stacking the containers into a bag. Y/n placed the ice bag in the freezer and shut the door. Turning, she noticed Kagura glaring in annoyance, Kyo just being annoyed in general and Tohru already smiling at Y/n.

"What?"

"Yuki told me something that I found interesting." Tohru responded but didn't give much detail. "Like what?" Y/n tried to pry the information out. "Oh, nothing." She hoisted the bag onto her shoulder and walked out of the room to put her shoes on. "She's acting weird." Kyo says, voicing Y/n's thoughts.

"Yeah. Weirder than usual." She responds but lets out a sigh. "Kagura let's finish cleaning the living room." Y/n said picking at her nails. A habit she did when she was tired or bored. The panda spirit didn't want to do anything at all today.