Chapter 7 : Wendy

Stan P.O.V: 

I noticed on my phone I had a notification from Craig?

-Sup3r_CrA1g

- Your girlfriends with Tweek.

                                                                                                                        Stannn.Marshhhh -

                                                                                                    What Wendy? Where even are you? And Tweek?-

-Sup3r_CrA1g

-I'm at his coffee shop dude, also come quick. 

I quickly put my phone down and run to the outside but my mom stops me. "And where are you going young man?" I quickly stop and make an excuse quickly. "Im hanging out with Kyle!" Mom then looks at me suspiciously. "Okay just come home at dinner." I run towards the coffee shop to see Craig and Tweek holding hands. And the they get close and kiss? 

"What the fuck Craig, I thought this was about my girlfriend?" Craig gets shocked and sees the his family and Tweeks watching. And... Wendy? Wendy run's outside and squeals of excitement because Craig and Tweek are holding hands. "So you guys are together?!" Tweek nods and kisses Craig's cheek which causes shock to him and blushes. Then Tweek screams and twitches realizing his and Craig's parents are watching. Tweeks parents come outside. 

"Tweek you're gay?!" His mom squeal's and dad smiles. "You got a lover!?" Tweek shyly smiles and nods.  I turn to Wendy and hold her hand to not interrupt their moment. We walk to my home and my mom sees us. "Stan, who's this?" I turn to see her shocked she was waiting. "U-h- m-mom! What are you doing here early?" She firms her fists and crosses her arms. "Kyle told m you weren't there." I was upset that Kyle snitched but his parent's would have done something. She clears her throat and I look up. "Uh this is Wendy m-mom." She looks at her and she shyly waves. She notices we're holding hands. "Are you two dating?" I nod slowly and smile. "If so........ Stan you have a cute girlfriend, her name is cute and she is nice I bet." She pushes us in the house, hopes she doesn't embarrass me..