Confidence

Monday
             Bethany's P.o.v
Beep....Beep....Beep
I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock and got up. I grabbed a white muscle-tee with a peace sign on it, lightly washed blue skinny jeans, white socks then headed into the shower. After my shower I got dressed slipped on my red convers and went into the bathroom to applie a thin line of eye liner and some mascara. I headed downstairs ate breakfast and said bye to my dad.
As soon as I walked out the door a cold breeze hit my bare arms, I instantly regretted wearing a muscle-tee.
**********************
"We should go to the mall today with Alex!" Jordan said
"Yeah, sure" I said looking at the teacher
"Ok, Bethany Ren detention after school with Mrs.Harris!" Mrs.Klen said
'Dang she hates me' I thought and sighed very loudly while everyone laughed at me.
"Sorry" Jordan said
"Its ok, I have detention not like I'm going to jail" I laughed "I've been there before"
"In jail?!" Jordan yelled/whispered
"No!, Detention" I assured
"Ms.Caylen! Do you need detention to?" Mrs.Klen yelled obviously annoyed with us
"No.." Jordan sighed
             -Detention-
It was now the last class and I had detention. Yay!. I grabbed my Book bag and headed off to Mrs.Harris class. I seemed to be the only one in the class besides Mrs.Harris. I took a seat in the back and took out my phone. I was scrolling through twitter about 3 minutes passed when I heard the door open. I continued looking down at my phone not curious who it was.
"Ah, Mr.Lawley, doesn't suprize me you're in here, Take a seat" I heard Mrs.Hariss say. He took a seat next to me. Great. I felt someone looking at me, of course it was kian no one else is in here.
"Take a picture it will last longer!" I said not removing my eyes from my phone.
"Whatever!"
'Seriously! Is that all he can reply with? 'Whatever'.'
"Whatever" I mimiked him
"Watch it!" He said through gritted teeth
"Hey! Two New words!" I said scarcasticly
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Four new words!!"
"Language Mr.Lawley!" Mrs.Harris said
"I have to use the bathroom, be nice!" After she said that she was out of the room.
"You really need to watch your how you talk to people!" Kian said louder than I would expect him to.
"Whatever you say Mr.Lawley" I laughed
'Where the hell did I get the confidence to talk back?'
--------------------------------
Hey guys its been awhile so here is a new chapter and tell me what you think? Also Vote And share, if you like Grayson Dolan or Ethan Dolan or maybe Both go check out my new Fanfic called 'Kidnapped'
Anyways Love you guys so much! See yo next update! Bue