Not a Fan (Parkbomb one shot)

HBOMB'S POINT OF VIEW

"Zach I told you already, I don't want to meet your nerd friend!" I yelled at my best friend Zach.

"Aww c'mon Liam, I know you want to!" Zach had been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He also just found out I was gay a couple weeks ago. I came out to him and his first responce was "wait so if I say no homo does that offend you?" Once I told him it didn't he didn't care. He's still the dorky kid I always knew and I'm still the quiet one who would rather read then interact with anyone.

"But Liam he just told me he's gay and you two would be so cute!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't want to meet some guy you met on the internet and play some stupid game with," Zach made a gasp and gave me a pouty face, "I'm not even a fan of youtube! Why do you expect me to like him even when I haven't met the guy!" Zach rolled his eyes. I rolled mine back. My front door suddenly had a knock on it.

"Um yeah, I was hoping this convorsation would go better so I invited him over..."

"ZACH,"

"I'M SORRY NOT REALLY," I facepalmed as Zach just stared at me. There was a pause then he motioned his hands to the door, expecting me to open it.

"I'm not getting it!" I yelled.

"This is not my house," he replied. I groaned and dragged my feet as I walked to the door. I slowly turned the door knob. There was a guy that was decently skinny and white on my porch.

"Um hi, are you Liam?" he asked. I couldn't help but stare at this nice looking guy.

"Er- yeah. What's your name?"

"Parker,"

"Cool,"

There was a silence.

"So do want to like..." I motioned my hand inside.

"Yeah if you're cool with that," he replied. He started to walk in as I closed the door behind him-damn did he have a nice butt-and followed him in. Zach was standing in the corner with a smug look on his face. When Parker turned I quickly gave Zach the finger and he laughed.

"GRASEERRRR!!" Parker said when he saw Zach. They met in a bro hug and high fived.

"I'm sorry but what the hell is a Graser?" I asked. They both just laughed but I couldn't see the joke.

"Well Parker, I'm going to leave you here with my dear friend Liam, have fun!" he walked out the front door and peeked his head back inside "but not too much fun," he winked. Parker turned a bright shade of red and I'm sure I did the same.

We both just stood there not talking for a while.

"So..you watch YouTube?" he asked me. I simply shook my head.

"I'm not really a fan. I'm more of a book junkie than an online person," I replied.

"I respect that...all I've really read is the Harry Potter series when I was like 12," he admitted.

"I respect that," I commented back.

"I really like your hat," I said. He was wearing a dark beanie that made his facial features look really nice if I must admit.

"Thanks. I like your face...I mean pants...I mean shirt...yeah shirt..." I laughed.

"Maybe we're more alike than I thought," I commented. He laughed with me. I started to laugh so hard I began to lose my balance. I went to land on the couch but instead I landed on Parker. Well fuck. We fell to the ground still laughing. Once we calmed down he realized that I was on top of him and he blushed. I didn't move and he didn't look like he wanted me to.

"You know, I wasn't lieing about liking your face..." he smirked.

"And I like yours Mr. Parker Games," I replied. His smirk widend.

"'Not a fan' eh?" I turned a bright shade of red. Nice going Liam. How else was I supposed to know his gamer tag.

"Okay I'm not a HUGE fan,"

"Mhm," he smriked harder. I rolled my eyes again. I started to move off of him but he held my thighs close to him.

"Shh, I like this,"

"I-I do too," his lips started to come close to mine and I allowed them. I closed the gap between our lips and we began to kiss. His arms snaked around my neck.

"Hey guys I forgot my jacket so I'll just-WHAT THE FUCK," I broke my lips from Parker's and sat up. Zach had been in the doorway covering his eyes.

"SAVE ROOM FOR JESUS GOD DAMN IT YOU TWO I LEFT FOR THREE MINUTES MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!!!!" he yelled. Parker and I just laughed.

"It's okay Graser you can look," Parker said. As soon as he uncovered his eyes Parker grabbed my crotch; a very surprising action that I was not prepared for. At all. Ever.

"AHHH!" He yelled again. Parker laughed even harder where as I nervously laughed, now trying to hide my obvious boner.

"PLEASE JUST DON'T DO THOSE THINGS WHEN I'M HERE GOD THAT'S NASTY."

<3