Roy x suicidal reader

Male reader, fluff

Your pov-

I sat in the balcony of my apartment as i let my legs swing,i grabbed on the fence that was blocking from falling.
"How beautiful earth used to look like"i thoughts facing the ground.
It was pretty high up .
I lived alone,i only had my neighbors who just passed by my room.
Nobody really cared about me ,ever since my grandma past away ,i earned her fortune but i didn't want to waste her money ,since it never made me happy.
I've lost my parents not so long ago.
It was unknown how ,that's what I've been told at least.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard my "mothers" voice.
"C'mon (m/n) be free from all your pain and fly like a beautiful little bird" her sweet angelic voice said.
"You really think i can be free ?" I said as i turned around and saw her beautiful self.
"Of course sweetheart,you could always trust me" she said getting up with me.
Before i could even do anything else.
I heard the alarm clock.
I was startled by it and quickly stood up.
I looked at what time was it to see i had about a hour to get ready.

Time skip -(cause i say so)

I arrived at school i was already in my second class .
I was remembering my dream again.
Was mom right? Should i just be free with her..
Nobody would care right?
Maybe i should just shoot my head.
It's a fast way.

"(M/n) just come with us" I heard both my parents say.
"Mom ,dad?" I said as my body slowly rose up from my desk.
I felt tears coming from my eyes.
"(M/n) get back to your seat!" I heard a muffled yell .
"Their waiting for me .." i said as i followed my parents that were guiding me.
"Good job (n/n) now you just have to-" their sentence were cut by someones familiar voice.
I felt the breeze in my face as i saw how close i was to falling.
"(M/n) please don't do it" i heard the voice clearly.
I clearly saw i was a few more steps to death .
Something i felt like i needed.
"(M/n) don't you want to see us again?"the voices said once again.

"I know you haven't been cared for lately but please don't do it ,this isn't the answer " Roy said,i could see tears forming in his eyes.
"Trust me i know how it feels to be lonely,even if i do have parents they don't care for me but i found someone who made me believe i could be loved" he continued as the voices get louder.

"Jump (m/n) , didn't you want to be free!"
"I love you (m/n)" i then heard Roy say as he hugged me.
"What?" I said believing i didn't hear him correctly.
"I said i love you and i don't want to lose you " i heard him say again.
"Just please don't jump and get we get off this edge I'm feeling kinda dizzy" Roy said as i carried him.
"I guess I'll give life one more chance " i said as Roy grabbed on me not wanting to fall.
I got off the edge and into the roof floor.

Another time skip

I saw as Roy bandaged my cuts up.
"You shouldn't cut yourself,it's bad for you" he said as i playfully rolled my eyes.
"No shit " i received a playful slap from Roy as i chuckled.

We ended up staying up late watching movies as we cuddled.
He was pretty short so i hugged his smaller figure as he hugged me back when sleeping.
"He's going to break your heart (m/n) don't trust him" i heard the voices once again.
"But he loves me " i said back in my mind as i saw my parents standing in front of me.
"He just felt sorry for you later in when he sees your feeling better he'll leave you" i heard my dad's voice say.
"Your mother is crying cause your not with us " he added as the window opened to the apartment.
I felt my body about to stand up to head outside.
But instead of going outside i shut the window.
"Sorry mom and dad but im giving my life a chance, i adore Roy and i wouldn't want to hurt him as much as i would give my life to you i can't right now,i apologize for that " i said as i saw disappointed faces of my parents.
But i didn't care at the moment.
I saw Roy's sleeping figure as i went to sleep with him on the bed .
"Love you Roy "i said as i pecked his forehead and started to shut my eyes.

Kinda short
(This was not part of the present thing)