Chapter 1: Betrayed Again And Again

POV - Tommy  

I'm in L'manburg, outside a now blown-up community house and surrounded by 90% of the SMP, everyone staring at me with hatred. 

"Why can't you be normal, Tommy? You cause so much trouble for everyone," Niki screams at me. The person I had seen as a sister before L'manburge now despised me. 

"Why do you have to cause so much destruction? Why do you need so much attention?" She continues to scream, so I decide to stand up for myself for once.

"I NEVER WANTED ATTENTION. I NEVER WANTED WAR. I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH THE ONLY BROTHER I HAD, AND IT WAS DESTROYED. I ALL WANTED A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE, BUT I GOT VIOLENCE INSTEAD. I WAS 6 WHEN I WAS FIRST PUT INTO A WAR, AND SINCE THEN, ANYTHING BAD HAPPENED WAS MY FAULT."

"I MADE L'MANBURG WITH WILBUR SO I COULD GIVE OTHERS A HOME,  I WANTED A PLACE TO FEEL SAFE AND HAPPY WITH THE PEOPLE I CARED FOR, AND I GAVE UP THE THINGS I CARED FOR THE MOST TO KEEP IT SAFE BUT GOT NOTHING BUT BETRAYAL AND HATRED IN RETURN. I WOULD HAVE FOUGHT FOR EVERYONE IN L'MANBURGE AND MY FRIENDS OUTSIDE IT." I yelled. 

I look around, tears in my eyes, only to see most people filled with regret and tears of their own. Only now, realising how badly everyone had mistreated me since I was young. This is when I walk up to Tubbo, my oldest friend but now turned ex-best friend and grab something from around his neck. I pull out the compass that was gifted to him by Ghostbur. I look Tubbo straight in the eye, not breaking eye contact. Then, holding the chain in one hand, I get a dagger, and I see fear in Tubbo's eyes. 

"We are no longer friends," I say to him, lifting the dagger and breaking the chain.

The shock on Tubbo's face and everyone else's is very noticeable.

"I'll be leaving now. As I obviously have no purpose here and am not wanted," I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

As I walk away, I am face to face with Dream, the man I've hated for as long as I can remember. He takes out an enderchest and places it down, pulling out two things.

My disks.

The exact disks that I had been fighting to get back for so long. He hands them to me and says.

"Tommy, you are no longer exiled. You can return to L'manburg, the Dream SMP and any new Nations or Kingdoms that will be built. L'manburg can have its freedom."

Everyone around me looks hopeful. Well, everyone other than Techno who looks worried, as he should be.

"Dream, I no longer care about the disks. The only reason I cared about them was because they symbolised the friendship and bond that used to be between Tubbo and I, but now that I no longer care for him, I no longer care for them." As I say this I drop them to the floor and walk over them as I walk around him.

Everyone looked shocked, again, that the thing they had had wars over symbolised the most powerful of friendships, which was now broken and that Tommy, The Tommyinnit, no longer cared about them and broke them himself. 

As I walked away from everyone, I yelled out the one phrase that my oldest brother once said as he destroyed my old home. 

"It was never meant to be..." 

Then, my wings, bright red with a few feathers of gold, broke through my iconic red and white shirt as I shot up into the air and flew away. Many people started running, and some stayed behind and fell to their knees as I flew away, but none would be fast enough to catch up to me.