Chapter 14

The next morning they are all at the pool, they've met with the 2 Harry's and their families, James has messaged to say they'll be arriving at the hotel about 11:30, so should be ready to join them all about 12:30, just in time for lunch.
All the lads are in the pool with the little ones, all but Jude is in the pool as he's having his morning nap, Sophie is really enjoying playing with Lillie and Louis, but most of all she likes making Jack, Dec and Jordan do what she wants.
Sophie looks on smiling at the scene of her daughter and Jack, she never knew she needed it until she's got it. "He loves her so much, I've known Jack a few years and I've never seen him so happy" Becca says taking Sophie out of her thoughts. Sophie smiles and looks at both the girls "I've never been this happy. My life has changed so much so quickly but I don't care as it's changed for the better. He's the missing part of me I never knew I needed." She says and the girls all talk about being happy with their partners. Sophie's also gets on really well with Kate and Fern. They've all decided to have a big girls night out during this holiday, they're going to arrange it when Kennedy gets here.
After lunch and all the children are asleep, the girls have taken them inside into the shade. While they sleep, they all plan the night out to happen next week. It's only been half a day and they're all having so much fun.
-3 days later-
Sophie POV:
It's 5pm and I've just got out of the shower, Jacks dressed up all smart in a suit, he says "baby get dressed up it's date night" I grin at him then say "what about summer?" He laughs and says "her uncle Jordan and Auntie Bex are excited to have her." He tells me that he's ready, so he's taking Summer to Jordan, so they can get their dinner.
Soon I'm ready I'm wearing a little white dress, I'm not sure where we're going.
Instagram

Soph_Peters: Date night while Summer spends a night with Uncle Jordan and Auntie Bex💖10k likes Jackgrealish: Stunning as always Babygirl🥰🔥 It's going to be a perfect night❤️❤️BexHenderson: wow girl🔥😍 also very excited to have SumSum

10k likes
Jackgrealish: Stunning as always Babygirl🥰🔥 It's going to be a perfect night❤️❤️
BexHenderson: wow girl🔥😍 also very excited to have SumSum. Enjoy your night💖
JHendo: Fave Uncle taking number 1 position🥰😂
Declanrice: Uncle Dec is here too🤨😂 Hendo, we're sharing top place🙌🏼😂
Madders_J: Your daughter is brilliant😂🙌🏼She's a literal legend, but so adorable. She's having a fun night,so you two enjoy yourselves. Plus I think I can become her best friend😂💖
(Reply to Madders)Jack: She's my little girl what more do you expect🙌🏼😂
1k more comments.

I read Jacks response to Madders and it makes my heart melt. Soon he's knocking on the door and we head to the restaurant. "I don't know what I did to deserve you but I know I never want to lose you" he says then kisses me. He holds my hand as we head to the private restaurant, the waiter takes us to a balcony table. It's very romantic and peaceful, we've ordered our food and Jacks gone to the toilet. My phone pings and it's a instagram message which is from Jacks Ex Girlfriend, Sasha. I open the message cautiously, my belly is in knots.
From Sasha:
Hi, I know you know who I am and I know you got the life I wanted with Jack. He knows how much I miss him, I text him a couple of days ago and he's aware. I hope you have a happier ending than we did.

I read the screenshot of the text

I read the screenshot of the text. It's her opening her heart about how much she misses him, but that's not what hurts, it's that he hasn't told me. I see his phone on the table as I open it and go onto the message I see a message he's typed but not sent, it says 'I honestly don't know what to say Sash...' there's nothing else written, I put his phone down and run. I tell the waiter that Jack will sort the bill out.
As I run through the hotel, I realise I don't know where to go as Jack has our door key. I knock on Decs door crying. Lauren opens the door and says "Soph, come in. What's happened?" Soon Decs behind her helping me inside and he says "what's he done now?" As I sit down, i say "I'm so sorry, I didn't know where else to go, I couldn't have Summer seeing me" before I can carry on apologising, Dec interrupts and says "Don't apologise, your always welcome with us here or at home. What's he done Soph?" I take a deep breath and explain it all, showing them Sasha's message to me and telling them what I've seen on Jacks phone.
A text from Jack comes through to my phone.
MyJ❤️
Soph, baby. Where are
you? I'm sorry xx

Sorry for what Jack?
Lying to me about your
ex messaging you? Me
finding out? Or the reply
you was going to send
her?

Babe, please let me explain.
I'm going crazy here I love you
please talk to me x

Im mad right now J, I'm
hurt, you kept that from me.
I found out from her!

Sophie please, I'm in our room...

Dec and Lauren say maybe I should talk to him, and I'm always welcome to come back to sleep if I need to. It does make sense, as we're a family, I do love him and it's not like he text her. I apologise to Loz and Dec again, explaining why I got so hurt and they understood but tell me I should also tell that to Jack.

I open the room door and he stands up, he looks like he's been crying. I go to speak but he says it first "Sophie please, I should've told you I know that, i didn't because, well I don't know part of me didn't want to ruin our happiness but the other part of me didn't actually care. I know the first line of the reply seems bad but I was trying to think of a way to let her down gently, we broke up and I was awful to her and I wanted to show I'd changed now I'm with you but now I don't care as she's clearly sent that to you to try and break us up. And I can't have that, I love you and our little girl so much" I soften as I think it's a misunderstanding and him trying to be nice to everyone. I smile and hug him "sorry for reacting like that, my ex, Summers biological father, cheated multiple times and treated me so badly. I'd always have people messaging me things about him, and I believed him so many times, until he left me when I got pregnant with Summer, he said he never loved me, I was a good way to pass time and was never anything serious, all the messages I'd received over the time was true.." I say tears falling down my face, Jack wipes them with his thumb and says "baby girl, I'd never do that to you. You are my one and only, I think I sort of loved you after the first few hours of talking to you. You and Summer are my world, I feel like my life has purpose now. You are a beautiful girl, inside and out, I have struck so lucky to have met you and have you in my life. I know this isn't how I planned for this to go but Soph, will ya marry me?" Jacks on one knee and got a beautiful ring in his hand, I'm in shock, but I nod my head "yes I will" he lifts me up and spins me around kissing me. He puts the ring on my finger. I text Dec and Loz that everything is sorted but we wait to tell everyone tomorrow.
As we didn't eat dinner, Jack goes to get us some food. He comes back with 2 cokes and some chips. "Just like the first time babe" he says and we spend the evening, celebrating the engagement.