05. bottoms up

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

after the dm from rafael that audrey got, we finished our food and headed back to the hotel to start getting ready for an interesting night that lies ahead

she ended up going with a classic black backless dress from ysl, and i went with prada's black stretch jersey dress that was released recently.

we both took our showers and got ready together in her room as we had "low" by sza playing in the background faintly.

"i can't believe that you really hooked this off.."

i say as i open my mouth slightly as i apply my mascara.

"bitch, of course i did. don't question my ways~"

she says as she starts singing with her setting spray as a microphone terribly to sza, who we stan.

"sza deserves better.. now finish getting ready, fool."

i say as i snatch her setting spray out of her hands and use it on myself before she lightly pushes me to the side jokingly.

i finally finished up my look and enter my walk-in closet as i strip from my white rob, curtesy of the hotel, and into my dress, my prada metallic leather platform sandals, and added accessories as well.

i decided to lounge on the couch that sits beside the open balcony and browse instagram as i start liking and commenting on a few posts.

after a good 15 minutes later, the sound of audrey's pumps echoes as she makes her way over to me and plops herself down beside me.

"we look too fucking good that it should be illegal!"

she says as she dramatically throws her body at me and i start to chuckle as she gets back up onto her feet.