PFC Reiben

Gender neutral

A/N- I apologise in advance for the part where it gets a bit more romantic I am Aroace so I tried my best at recreating a romantic thingy 💀
1947

I sat on the couch reading a book while the radio played behind me.The rain bounced of the windows of the living room.It was peaceful in a way but somewhat oddly quiet.too quiet for a Saturday afternoon.Their then was a shutting of door through the other side of the house.It wasn't enough to catch my attention, it was most likely my boyfriend, Richard.I then heard footsteps enter the living room and a little sniffle.I look up to see Richard looking Ill as anything."Hey , are you feeling okay" I ask putting my book down."Yea im fine" he said then almost straight after started coughing badly."Thats a lie isn't it" I asked hastily as he went into a coughing fit trying to argue back."Im sorry" he muttered.I sighed as I took his hand."it's okay , now come on back to bed" I smiled as I took his other hand to try to stop him resisting the offer.He gently groaned and followed me back to bed.

Reiben then lay back down In bed but before I could say anything or go anywhere he pulled me down with him so I was on top of him.i could feel his breath on my cheek as I held onto his waist.He then pulled me into a gentle kiss into which I returned.it was more gentle than his past kisses but honestly, was still as nice and meaningful.His hands gripped my waist gently as my hips were digging into his.He then broke the kiss and then gently smiled at me."I'm so Lucky to have you"He groggily said looking at me with tired eyes.i blushed a little at that."I think I'm more lucky to have someone like you with me" i smiled before kissing him again quickly.I felt him smile into the kiss.I could have kept kissing him but almost forgot why I had to take him back to bed."Right you stay here , I'll be right back" I said getting off of him.

Reiben's P.O.V

I watched as y/n got off of my waist and left the room.I just couldn't take my eyes off them.They've just been amazing for me and has just been overall fantastic.They have helped me overcome things since the war that I never thought I could.I don't know if I would be like this if It wasn't for them.As y/n came back through, they had brought tea , medicine and a blanket for me."Thank you" I smiled.As time went by , Y/n lay next to me reading as I 'slept' off my cold.It was different as my temperature was all over the place.I closed my eyes as I once again tried to sleep.

**time skip**

I rewoke in the middle of the night around 3 AM to find y/n sound asleep with me in their arms.I gently smiled before kissing their chin and closing my eyes once again.