𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕

outfit or you can change it^^

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝟑:𝟑𝟎
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Y/n is at the studio tryna figure out what her new song should be but she's starting to get stressed.

"Oh my gosh broo WTF" y/n yelled the last part while balling up her scarp paper.She threw her pen and put her head in her hands.

while y/n was trying to calm down she heard her ringtone for dd go off in her purse

She grabbed her phone and answered her call.

"Hello" she said while putting her face in the camera. "Why you look like that ma" dd asked while walking into some building. "Im tryna figure out some lyrics and this shit is just stressful and plus i have a interview in 2 fucking hours" y/n said while taking a deep breath trying to calm down "Calm down ma and come open the door" dd said "What- boy are you outside" y/n said while standing up with her phone in her hand

"Yes now come open the door ma" dd said which made y/n walk to her studio door "Hey baby" y/n said while opening the door and giving dd a hug "Wsg ma" dd said while hugging her back.

Y/n walked back to her rolling chair with dd right behind her.

Dd pulled a chair beside y/n's chair and sat down.Dd grabbed her hand which made her tilt her head to look at him.Dd didn't say anything just stared at her

"Whattt" y/n said while dragging the T "Nun ma you just beautiful" dd said while rubbing her knuckles.

Y/n didn't say anything.she was speechless.Dd really did love her not "like" not fake love but actual love and she knew that. The love that they felt for each other was unexplainable.

They would kill for each other. Actually kill for each other

Y/n leaned over and hugged dd.He hugged her back. Y/n put her head in his neck.

"Don't worry ma imma make it better just let me know what i gotta do" dd said while pulling away from the hug and putting his hand on the side of her face. Y/n smiled and kissed his lips He kissed back and smiled. Y/n pulled away and put her forehead on his. "Watch ma imma take us to the moon and we gon see the stars" dd said which made y/n pull back.

"Oh my gosh baby you gave me an idea" y/n said while grabbing another paper and pen. She turned the beat on and waited till the beat dropped. Dd just smiled and waited for her to start. The beat finally dropped and y/n started to sing.