1. Idiot on the internet

A/N: chapter onneeee. I've never written an x reader, but I've read plenty so hopefully it'll be decent lol.
————————————————————————
Your POV
————————

You woke up for the day feeling moderately shitty, but the manageable kind. Basically you woke up with your usual bitch face, so all was good with the world.

Now your downstairs with an Ego sandwich slathered with Nutella, scrolling through twitter. Your twitter feed was on drugs today it seemed. There were a lot of posts about the Dream smp and a particular annoying blond boy. Finishing your sandwich, you get up, rinse your plate and head back upstairs.

Upstairs you have your computer setup that is mainly gray and black with bits of purple. There's also dark gray black out curtains for better lighting during videos and streams. On the floor a soft cream colored carpet covers the floor up to the doorway where it meets wood in the hallway. The walls are covered with posters of your favorite bands, singers, shows, games and everything else you dedicate your sweet precious time to.

You move to turn on your computer  and sit down in the gaming chair. Opening up Twitch, you grab your headphones, put them on, and press start stream.

"Hellloooo, everyone," you say with your usual streamer voice, "today we're going to be playing Minecraft."

"It's always Minecraft, yeah well, chat, do you want a stream or not? I just needed a chill stream since I've been editing videos," you say as you're reading chat while waiting for more viewers to join.

Tommyinnit
$5
I was going to say you seem promising, but then you almost died by a zombie. Statement still stands though

Wow. it seemed unlikely that a big time YouTuber would ever notice you. I mean sure you had 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube, but people like Tommy are trendy. The Dream Smp and almost anyone associated with it are big internet deals. Even though it was just a dono this could mean a lot for your career.

"Thanks for the 5 dollar dono, Tommyinnit. Wow. Didn't think a big man like you would step away from the grind to watch someone you don't know on twitch," you said lightly laughing to seem nonchalant about the whole situation.

Tommyinnit
$15
I'm editing videos, my editor has the covid. The streams are calming, but still keep me awake. You're like bee boy but hot

An outburst of laughs spew out of your mouth, "Tommy, you are a strange boy. Your compliments are very interesting. I mean I like them, but they're definitely weird," you say once calmed down from the string of giggles and wheezes.

Tommyinnit
$5
Hey, I'm a big man not a boy >:(
And good. You should like them or you have no taste. I am a stunning man and stunning men should be with other stunning people

"Did you just call both of us stunning?" You said quirking an eyebrow, but not keeping the composure for long, because soon after you were back to laughing.

Tommyinnit
$10
Hey idiot, look at your discord already >:(

After being so consumed with the "conversation" between you and Tommy, you had forgotten to look at chat and your other monitor. You look to the monitor on your left that has discord open already and see a few new notifications. Most from your official discord channel for your fans, but then you see that Tommy has joined your discord. Huh that's weird, and even weirder is that he sent a friend request.

You click accept a little faster than you'd like to admit and see a simple, "Hello, we should play mc together sometime," from the one and only Tommyinnit.

Hm. Interesting. You snap out of your thoughts and realize that you should reply if you want extra clout and because you genuinely think Tommy might be a good friend.

You send a quick, "hey, sure that sounds fun. Work out the details after my stream?" And with that he responds, "works for me :)"

After awhile of messing around in Minecraft destroying villages, saving a villager,that you later name tagged Fred, from the fire and mining you decided to wrap things up. Before you end stream you read chat, as you do every time.

Dinosaurlover57
Yooooo Tommy Pog

Redditlowkeyslays
Wow how'd you get so many diamonds :0

Tubbolikadabee
We need more Tommy content!!!

Teabagsaretasty
Soxkbfjslalsmxjox
We NEED y/n and Tommy to stream together

AreyousureaboutThat
@ teabagsaretasty I second that and am sure about it

Xxgamerboiii
@ AreyousureaboutThat is sure about something and will admit it :OOO

Pandasareawesome
Reading the chat I see? Guess you're ending soon, the stream was great :D

Tommyinnit
Bye, y/n :)

Reeeee_2759
Byyeee u/n (username) 

"Bye, everybody! Have a great rest of your day/night my gays, gals, non-binary pals and don't think I forgot about you mentally ill fucks in the back! Go drink some water and eat food. Signing off, your gay internet uncle. Oh, and bye Tommy,"  you said, blowing a kiss at the end and with that you hit end stream.

It was a semi eventful day. You still have to edit all those videos, but it should be fine. At least you got to give your fans some content while you procrastinate on finishing the videos.

Pushing the videos to the side once again, you turn your attention to discord, because you and Tommy were supposed to discuss plans.

Y/N
Helllooooo

Tommyinnit
Hiiiiii

Y/N
So when were you thinking about playing?

Tommyinnit
How about tomorrow at like 11am?

Y/N
Alright :)

Tommyinnit
Wait what about the time difference? I almost forgot lol

Y/N
Actually I live in the UK. I was a foreign exchange student in high school and just decided to stick around

Tommyinnit
Yeah us British people are just built better so it makes since why you would want to stay

Y/N
Pffftt sure, Tommy, sure

Tommyinnit
It's the truth

Y/N
Alright, alright

Assuming the conversation was over, because Tommy hadn't attempted to send another message you go back downstairs for brunch.

After eating you flop down on the couch and aimlessly scroll through twitter.
—————
1007 words
———————-——————————————————

A/N: hope you liked chapter one! Let me know your feedback or just comment something funny. Have a good day and vote for the chapter, please :)