Chapter three

we got to the party and handed the maids our coats. Then the Cullens welcomed us at the door. Edward winked at me. The maids brought his presents to the table and Emmett and me walked away to find everyone. We found everyone but Edward and Alice cause they were meeting guests at the door. Alice is Edward's older sister. "Hi guys did use all bring your fake I.Ds ."Emmett said. We all nodded and went to the drink table but Rosalie and me. We weren't in the mood yet. "So Bella how does it feel the first big party you have been too after the summer change who do you feel."she asked. "It's weird but I know every teen here now so like there is Jacob over with Brody."I said. Jacob is Edward's best friend since kindergarten. They joined foot ball and all together. Edward and Alice walked over and found us. "Happy birthday hun."I said hugging him. He hugged back and kissed my cheek. Emmett made it clear he doesn't want to watch his baby sister and his best friend kiss. After along while Edward went off to get him and me a bottle of champagne and sit in his room. Jacob walked over to me with a two wine coolers. "Hey Swan I got you a drink know how much you like coolers."He said winking. "Thanks but no thanks Jacob I know what your plan is get me drunk enough to sleep with you you've done it to mostly all the girls here."I said. "Your my main mans woman why would I do that. It's true I would love to sleep with you like all the lads here who's not old or your family and Edward doesn't have to know."he said handing me a wine cooler. Edward walked over and saw what was going on. "Jacob your a fool I know this trick come on Bella."Edward said putting his arm around me and walking to his room and locked the door. "So no one will catch us with the dearest champagne in this house."Edward said opening it and handing me a cup. We took off our shoes and sat on his bed drinking champagne and talking when we finished the fifth and final bottle we were so drunk. We start kissing then he got onto of me and start making on. He start putting his hand up my dress. "Edward I'm captain of The Celibacy Club, I took an oath."I whispered. "So did Alice and Rosalie and Jasper and Emmett slept with them."Edward said handing me a wine cooler. We start making out again. He start kissing my neck. He took off his shirt. "Edward what about protection."I said. "Jacob thought me some stuff calm babe you'll be fine."he whispered into my ear then sucking on my neck. After me breaking the biggest oath ever with Edward well he made the oath too so. I got dressed and fix my hair. Edward and me are together a year so. I fixed my hair and put on my shoes Edward did the same. There was blood on the sheets so Edward changed them quick. We walked down stairs and just in time for Edward to cut the cake then speech's over dinner. He cut the cake then we went to speechs. Emmet's and Jacobs ones were funny,his parents one was heart moving I start crying, Alices one had to be so cute then it was my go. Lucky I covered Edward's and my hickeys with makeup. "Well Edward you have been my best friend since the crib. Always there to protect me from those bullies. Your the most weirdest person I know I remember our first date a year ago you brought me to play laser tag then to McDonalds. A year after and still bringing me to play laser tag and McDonalds. Your like my other half always thinking the same. Both giant children. You also have our future planed what involves a cottage in the country with our two children and our pet dog Rover. Well Edward I'm looking forward to our future and I love you. Happy birthday."I said and everyone clapped. He came on stage and kissed me everyone cheered louder.