GX Season 1 - Chapter 10

Yuri P.O.V

After a day has passed since Daichi won his Duel against Manjoume making him expelled from Duel Academy and you were wondering where am I right? Well, I was on the pier waiting for someone to bring me something.

Yuri: "What's taking so long to come here late?"

Then I heard a motor and I looked ahead to see a speed boat with an Industrial Illusion Company logo as it parks near me and I said.

Yuri: "What's taking so long?"

Industrial Illusion Employee: "Am sorry sir, since your Father wants to say congrats on creating new cards for the upcoming Duel Packs at the end of the month the new packs will be here selling for the students here in Duel Academy and since you had the early access on the cards that you choose."

Then he handed over to me a briefcase which he opens it to reveal a Deck specific to the new cards which I create."

Yuri: "Excellent work you may leave now and I say thanks for my father and also I'll be giving you a raise for this month."

Industrial Illusion Employee: "Thank you, Mr. Yuri Pegasus."

I nod and then the employee starts its engine and begins to leave Duel Academy with that I look at the briefcase with a smile.

Yuri: "I better read the effect and test it out."

???: "I see that you're doing some business here, Yuri."

I flinch cause I know that voice in which I was happy and scared so I slowly turn around to see Asuka crossing her arm with a serious look on her face.

Yuri: "Hey, Asuka. So how you're doing this fine night?"

Asuka: "Oh just walking around in my usual routine until I found you attacking one of your employees I overheard that in your hand inside the briefcase are the new cards for the incoming Duel Packs which are rumored to have the new Cyber Angel support, new Elemental Hero support, and the super rare the new Dark Magician support and the new Archetype Beastborg cards."

I was sweating on my forehead cause she knew what kind of cards were in there which surprised me.

Yuri: "This is what you called a Woman's intuition?"

Asuka: "Now you're thinking is this some kind of women's intuition, am I right?"

I cringe once more at what she just said which scares me.

Yuri: "I don't know what you're talking about, Asuka?"

I whistled trying to Asuka, but it doesn't work as she sigh and looked at me seriously look.

Yuri: "*Sigh* You're right, Asuka. There are the new packs for the upcoming Duel Packs for this month which I will give the Cyber Angel support cards as a present."

Asuka: "*Started to Blush* R-Really?!"

Yuri: "Yeah even Judai, Shou, Daichi, and even Ryou."

Then I see that Asuka looks sad for some reason.

Asuka: "Oh..."

Yuri: "Don't worry I'll be giving you first since I like you, Asuka."

After I said that I saw that Asuka started to Blush and flustered which makes her panic for a bit.

Asuka: "W-What are you t-talking about, Yuri?!"

Yuri: "What do you mean?"

It takes a few seconds until Asuka smacks my head which hurts for some reason.